Secret Meeting that changed Rap music and destroyed a generation.

Thundergod

Reaction score
where and when ? details and evidence ?

naive in this context means not hysterically believing crap posted by idiots for idiots on the Internet

I don't have to provide evidence, if you are interested you can go look for it yourself. Really, why have someone else do your job? If you are not interested enough to go find evidence then don't.

Thundergod

Reaction score
All I'm saying is, with all the stuff I've heard and witnessed, in a small country where the industry does not move billions, I give benefit of doubt to anything that has to do with idiots getting together to make more money screwing the population.

Arzachel

Reaction score
I don't have to provide evidence, if you are interested you can go look for it yourself. Really, why have someone else do your job? If you are not interested enough to go find evidence then don't.

well I looked into it and the evidence categorically 100% confirms that these conspiracies don't exist and are just in the minds of idiots

sorry bout that

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Make a wild claim, the hell if I will do your homework and provision of proof for you.

74JMP

Reaction score
Interesting story but, there is a strong essence of BS. Meeting or no meeting, the statistics on violent crime directly contradict his premise. Virtually all categories of violent crime dropped precipitously throughout the first half of the '90's. While prison populations did in fact grow during this period I'd be willing to attribute this to a combination of new drug laws and increased enforcement of laws. BTW, I find it interesting that so few people are willing to acknowledge the direct relationship between increased prison populations and decreased crime rates. As an aside, gun-related violent crime decreased significantly throughout the first half of the '90s (and then held sort of stable levels).

Everybody likes to have a boogeymen. Everybody has an axe to grind. People blaming music for criminal behavior is nothing new. It just gives them something to blame, other than themselves.

Good point
Might have been cheaper just to donate to the campaigns of "hanging" judges who hand out stiff sentences or make a PAC to support their appointment

Yes the man who spoke was smoking a cig and liked to stand on grassy knolls in Tejas

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
conspiracy-theories-lol.jpg

I'm ready

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
To those who think this story may be true... are you saying black people are that easily manipulated?

CivoLee

Reaction score
While anything is possible, not everything is probable.

What the email implies isn't just ridiculous, it also borders on racism and ignores pop cultural trends of the early to mid 90s. There was a very "tell it like it is" mentality to people's, especially young people's, tastes in those days. Much in the same way rock fans supplanted the hollow party anthems of hair metal with the harsh reality of grunge, rap moved from the fun innocence of new jack swing to the grit of gangsta rap because it was far closer to reality for many people.

Arzachel

Reaction score
Looked into it? You either need glasses or to work harder.

are you saying because my evidence does not support your outlandish claim it must be wrong ? please provide yours so I can verify

has the point been made yet or do we continue ?

Latest Threads