"Screwless" pickguards

SmokestackElRopo

Reaction score
Howdy Bobby. I just put my new guards on my standard and my Goldtop today, looks great and then I had to play em........Thanx again

Lalo007

Reaction score
i want one of those to my LP Classic without pickguard.
excelent contribution

Seneca SS

Reaction score
got one from Bobby Lee for my custom axcess and its a perfect fit--thanks:thumb::thumb:

Dexter_84

Reaction score
I searched for screwless and clear pickguards and this is one of the first links that came up.

These pickguard seem to be awesome! ...I really want one for my hagstrom select super swede

Does Bobby Lee still sell them??

Bobby_Lee

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Epiphone Les Paul Special II:
Unfortunately that is one that I don't have a pickguard for. The volume know is too close.

The Hagstrom Swede:
Ya know what? One of my pickguards may fit. I would need to know what the center to center of the pickup height adjustment screws. Shoot me an email

nicatme@aol.com
And thanks for checking into my pickguards :)

dogbone94

Reaction score
hey bobby,
can i send you an exact template for my baker...?

krankiedannie

Reaction score
:dude:Hey bobby i know its been a year or 3 haha that you posted this but is there any chance you make screwless pickguards for epiphone les pual special II and if you do can you make a custom pickguard with a logo i made? thanks man i was close to drilling holes to my guitar when i did some research!!!

Bobby_Lee

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Contrary to popular belief, I am alive.
The past 2 months have had the perfect storm of crap to slow my rise to stardom.
First I fell ill. Nothing terribly serious but enough to screw things up a bit. Everything is back to normal for me healthwise. Then my dad had some health issues again which required me to spend some extra time with him. He now is back to good health ( As good as that can get when you are in your eighties) And then approximately 3 weeks ago the heavy rains here in the northeast flooded my shop. I lost all of my product. My shipping stuff, boxes bubble wrap, postal scale etc was ruined. The CNC was unharmed but my hand tools were underwater and needed cleaning/refurbishing. Ahhhh poor me. I just started routing new blanks on Monday and will soon be back to business. I still haven't caught up with all the emails and phone calls but I'm getting there. If I haven't gotten to you yet shoot me a new email and hound me. My apologies to everyone who has wanted/needed a pickguard but wasn' able to get in touch with me. Thanks for your support!!!
Bobby
I haven't even been able to play my upright bass that I got about 3 months ago...........

Zamite

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm looking into getting an Epiphone Les Paul Tribute, will your pickguards fit it? I think those guitars really are missing a pickguard and drilling "is meh"...

See ya around.

toui

Reaction score
Hey Bobby, new to the forum,
not sure how to private msg here.

I'd love to snag one of hese pick guards off you man,
are you still making them? do you offer custom etching lettering as well?

gattart

Reaction score
Hi, I just picked up an LP Classic with a beautiful top that really must not be covered. No pickguard holes on it even, but as an SG player I need a pickguard. I saw your transparent one, and I could really use it! I saw you had your clear covers on an eBay auction once, I can do that, or I could just paypal you, or would just the photos of my Les Paul be payment enough? :)
I tried the Comment on your site but nothing comes out when I type in... odd. Anyways, I'm in the UK, can you please PM me so I can get some protection on her before I do something with my pick that I would regret... or have to pay out a fortune to my luthier to repair!
Thanks for now, Rick (gattart@hotmail.com)

gattart

Reaction score
Hi again, sorry but I just read your earlier post! I hope you've recovered alright, and that the weather's been more humane... here in the UK it just sucks usually, nice this weekend though. Anyways, I hope you can help me n my Paul with a non-screwy pickguard, and best of everything for the future either way! Rick