"Screwless" pickguards

Blake1234

Reaction score
Just been reading through this thread, because i was looking for some alternatives to pickguards and this is the best idea i have ever seen! :D
Clear pickguards... PURE GENIUS!
I was also wondering, how much would a clear guard for an Epi Standard cost?

LegacyRiff

Reaction score
I was in the process of placing the pickguard on my new LP Standard 2008, when I had the idea of checking in the forums if there was a smarter alternative to drilling holes in that fantastic flamed body.... luckily I found this thread...
Bobby this the greatest idea since sliced bread!
Will try to find it locally, if not I'll sure email you to buy one directly.

Again bravo! You sure rock!

-John

Here's a pic of the Lady you saved from being disfigured!

toperc15

Reaction score
hey im new to these forums but i had a question regarding the pickguard,
will it fit on a epiphone sepcial2?
ive been looking and im unsure if it will because of the volume knob
XD ive been wanting a pickguard, the epi is my first decent guitar and i want it to look how i want
thanks
- C

essguitarman

Reaction score
I am the kinda guy who loves a pickguard on a les paul and thinks that they're empty without one. still, I have many friends and know many people who r hesitant to drill into theirs. This is a great idea for people like that and would love to get one to try out. do you ship all over the US?

mqguitarman

Reaction score
I am the kinda guy who loves a pickguard on a les paul and thinks that they're empty without one. still, I have many friends and know many people who r hesitant to drill into theirs. This is a great idea for people like that and would love to get one to try out. do you ship all over the US?
Kinda like me bud

Bobby_Lee

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks essguitarman! And yes I ship anywhere in the U.S. and all over the world. I'm on Les Pauls in over 22 countries. :) And, of course, MLP members get a discount! :applause:

klaushouz

Reaction score
I have a Gibson Metallic Red Robot Les Paul. I emailed Bobby ,he said I was the 1st to show interest. I would love to get one to match the color. Any other Metallic Red Robot Les Paul owners interested? Please speak up ,now is the time. I told him..If you build it they will come. Prove me right

Bobby_Lee

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have a Gibson Metallic Red Robot Les Paul. I emailed Bobby ,he said I was the 1st to show interest. I would love to get one to match the color. Any other Metallic Red Robot Les Paul owners interested? Please speak up ,now is the time. I told him..If you build it they will come. Prove me right
Hiya Kris,
Yea, you are the first Metallic Red Robot. Lots of Blue/Silver and a couple of Silver/Black

jonpowl

Reaction score
Bobby_Lee, Will these fit my 2002 Gibson Les Paul Special SL? It is a flat top, like a jr. If so, I want a clear or cream, maybe both. I'll email tomorrow.
Thanks,
JP

jonpowl

Reaction score
I am sending a check to Bobby Lee today. I'll let everybody know about the fit on my 2002 Gibson Les Paul Special SL that I picked up recently for under $400 in good condition. I'm ordering cream and will post pictures when installed.

Attachments

jonpowl

Reaction score
I finally installed my Bobby Lee Signature Les Paul Screwless Pickguard in my 2002 Gibson Les Paul Special SL. Bobby notified me via email to let me know my pickguard had shipped by USPS priority mail. The package arrived in a timely fashion with complete instructions and a very nice Bobby Lee pick. Installation was seamless and I have posted pictures of the final result. I like my Les Paul Special with the new "Screwless Pickguard".

Attachments

rafazu41

Reaction score
Bobby im going to buy a Les Paul studio and i will like one of ur pickguards how can i contact u?

Bobby_Lee

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for checking into my pickguards. You can contact me via my email.
nicatme@aol.com And don't forget MLP members get a discount. So be sure you let me know you're checking in from the MLP Forums.
:thumb:

luckyrsx

Reaction score
hi Bobby, got mine yesterday. that was FAST shipping! i don't know why there are so many threads discussing the topic of "with or without pickguards" just get one of your's and you can go either way without any regret in 2 minutes. anyways, it looks great and i'll post pics asap. i like it so much i'll be back for more real soon. thanks!!

PipesGuitar

Reaction score
I put mine on my Gibson Les Paul Supreme! Incredible product!!! So good... that i bought an extra one to support it!

Bobby_Lee

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:)Thanks again Lucky and Pipes. I appreciate it.
And just a note..........Make sure ya let me know you're coming in from MyLesPaul forums so ya can get your discount! :thumb: