School Shooting in Mexico

Roberteaux

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It seems that an 11 year-old kid who attended a private school in Mexico known as the Colegio Cervantes school, in the city of Torreón, Northern Mexico, has committed a mass shooting-- and then he killed himself.

The kid told a few of his fellow students, "Today is the day" some time before the shooting. He subsequently went into a student restroom and lingered there long enough for a teacher to come looking for him. But when the teacher found the kid in the boy's room, the kid shot the teacher and killed him.

After that, he shot six of his fellow students. None of them are listed as fatalities at this point in time, but then, it's also not clear how badly injured any of the victims are.

Reading the usual slew of stories to try and see what the real deal might be, I found that the kid was carrying two handguns. One story listed the murder weapon as a .22 pistol or revolver of some sort.

The unidentified child lived with his grandmother and was described in most versions of this story as being a seemingly normal kind of kid, who was noted by all sources as well-behaved until this incident took place.

When it came to motives, two sources I examined went on to discuss a video game called "Natural Selection" which the kid was fond of playing. This game is apparently some sort of first-person shooter game involving humans at war with aliens. But the only evidence that this game might have influenced the kid was that he was wearing a t-shirt that had the game's logos as part of its design-- and most people seem to think that indulgence in shooter games of this sort aren't necessarily strong motivators for when it comes to things like mass public shooting.

So ultimately, nobody really seems to know what set the kid off like that.

Also unknown is where the child got the two guns he used in the shooting. Mexico is a country in which private ownership of firearms is completely illegal-- though the country is swarming with guns anyway.

I'd post a link or two here, but for a change almost every article I read says all the same things. Y'all can look it up for yourself.

--R

Last edited:

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
That's very sad. The obvious solution to prevent it from happening again is threefold:

1) make schools gun free zones
2) require stronger background checks on all gun purchases, including those made at gun shows
3) outlaw ALL assault rifles

LPMarshall Hack

Reaction score
The template has been set long ago, that if you have a grievance with your school or school mates, you just kill them. The kids nowadays have grown up with that response. It's what they think they are SUPPOSED to do. They (the crazies and the mal adjusted) only know of one way to get even.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
Now- follow the logic. IF the US Gov't used this case as a justification to ban all Mexican teenagers from the United States, the screaming would be heard from here to Pluto (or wherever the open-borders people come from). But this is EXACTLY the same logic employed by those who want to ban "assault weapons."

MSB

Reaction score
That's very sad. The obvious solution to prevent it from happening again is threefold:

1) make schools gun free zones
2) require stronger background checks on all gun purchases, including those made at gun shows
3) outlaw ALL assault rifles

KP11520

Reaction score
What makes kids believe this is the only way they'll get recognition or fame?

The real reasons these normal up to now kids do this are at the core of the onion and the MSM and so called experts barely peel said onion. Never approaching (or acknowledging) where the real work needs to be done.

What's missing in their lives? What is the real cause of their pain? What contributes to them thinking this is their only option?

Society overall doesn't want the real answers as the mirror scorns, and Gun Strippers surely don't care as long as they have fuel for taking guns.

Still sliding down and nowhere near the bottom..... YET!

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What makes kids believe this is the only way they'll get recognition or fame?

The real reasons these normal up to now kids do this are at the core of the onion and the MSM and so called experts barely peel said onion. Never approaching (or acknowledging) where the real work needs to be done.

What's missing in their lives? What is the real cause of their pain? What contributes to them thinking this is their only option?

Society overall doesn't want the real answers as the mirror scorns, and Gun Strippers surely don't care as long as they have fuel for taking guns.

Still sliding down and nowhere near the bottom..... YET!
social media.
social media.
social media.

It scrambles brains.... especially kids. All they know is narcissism and if something goes badly for them online....well, their world is over. And might as well take out as many as they can before they go down themselves.
Mental illness.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard about this at all and I watch/listen the news all day long at work and usually a little more when I get home. Interesting.

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
Now- follow the logic. IF the US Gov't used this case as a justification to ban all Mexican teenagers from the United States, the screaming would be heard from here to Pluto (or wherever the open-borders people come from). But this is EXACTLY the same logic employed by those who want to ban "assault weapons."
Your logic is flawed...

Everybody knows, people don’t kill people. Guns kill people. So banning people won’t help.

cheers

KP11520

Reaction score
social media.
social media.
social media.

It scrambles brains.... especially kids. All they know is narcissism and if something goes badly for them online....well, their world is over. And might as well take out as many as they can before they go down themselves.
Mental illness.

So environmental conditioning and all other "normal" factors do contribute to mental illness. Especially since PC and the new and inverted definitions of Normal are being jammed down everybody's throats or attacked.