School me on the Duesenberg Starplayer TV

p90rules

Reaction score
So I've had this cool looking , almost new Starplayer TV offered in a deal. I'm totally un schooled in these guys, so any owners comments, opinions would be appreciated.
It'll cost me £1150.
Cheers guys.
IMG_20210521_120657.jpg

Dilver

Reaction score
Assuming you‘re aware of the “assembled in Germany” thing, my experience with Duesenbergs is that they look really cool, sound good, but they feel like other Made in Korea guitars, like Electromatic Gretsch and Reverend. I would not be surprised at all if the parts were made in the same factory. But the trem is a really good design and feels great. When I saw Petty right before he passed, Mike Campbell was playing one of his blue signature models and sounded great. But Mike Campbell always sounds great, no matter what he’s playing. The price is good, just be aware that the resale value on these is questionable.

SFK

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Duesenberg and Reverend ARE made at the same facility in Korea.

fadedcruiser

Reaction score
Hi
So I've had this cool looking , almost new Starplayer TV offered in a deal. I'm totally un schooled in these guys, so any owners comments, opinions would be appreciated.
It'll cost me £1150.
Cheers guys.
Hi P90rules do you still have it? How did you like it? I am after one of those

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Reaction score
In addition to the “assembled” in Germany point, also be aware the middle pickup position is out of phase and not typical of similarly configured guitars. I didn’t find it particularly useful.

Latest Threads