schecter to make zakk "wylde" guitars

sk8rat

Reaction score
I saw this in the morning but forgot about it until now...I don't think it has been posted.

The first offering from Wylde Audio, including the Odin, War Hammer and Viking models, are set to debut at the 2016 winter NAMM. Zakk has already been putting the prototypes through their paces at recent BLACK LABEL SOCIETY shows.

"I'm very excited for the launch of Wylde Audio in 2016," Wylde states. "For me, it's the next logical step. You start as a player, manager, VP of team operations, then team owner. I've surrounded myself with super talented people to make this vision become a reality and having Schecter on board as our distributor is going to allow me to bring Wylde Audio's boutique quality of craftsmanship to the next level."

Read more at Zakk Wylde's Wylde Audio Signs Distribution Deal With Schecter Guitar Research - Blabbermouth.net

Ratstar

Reaction score
Very cool.
He has some nice looking guitars.

StonedCrow

Reaction score
I thought Wylde was starting his own brand of guitars ans amps, his Gibson signature series where until quite recently my favourite guitars to gig with, the maple neck and fretboard, I even didn't mind the paint jobs on them = thought the ones I used for gigging I had refinished.

O.K. I see now Wylde Audio will be distributed by Schecter in 70 countries - what about the rest who will distribute them there, I still can't find a straight answer as to if they will be made by Schecter or not.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I see the pics posted are of the 'V' and not the goofy LP'ish thing with the sperm-tail for a horn.

smart move.

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool, but all EMG 81/85 in mahogany sound the same.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
sperm tail horn

c0ABiWk.jpg

fdGw4Iw.jpg

"Pretty cool, but all EMG 81/85 in mahogany sound the same."

Long live 1988! :laugh2:

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
instead of 'Vanilla Nitro' each one comes with it's own 'stale smoke and beer' scent.

Jimmi

Reaction score
I just don't get Zack as a player...and what can you get out of these gutiars you can't out of ones made already? meh....

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
"I just don't get Zack as a player"

He used to be pretty different

solo around 2:00

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d6AgoFStFQ[/ame]

he owns this whole song, just fantastic playing

sk8rat

Reaction score
I just don't get Zack as a player...and what can you get out of these gutiars you can't out of ones made already? meh....

he is trying to make higher quality gear at an affordable price. at least that's what his mission statement was.

I think they are ugly but there are sh*t ton of people with strats and I think those are ugly too so what do I know :dunno:

michaelinokc

Reaction score

Likewise, especially after watching Kenny Wayne Shepherd blow him off the stage at the Experience Hendrix concert in Oklahoma.

Zungle

Reaction score

I feel sorry for you....

Actually both of you...:)

Blues4U

Reaction score
"I just don't get Zack as a player"

He used to be pretty different

solo around 2:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d6AgoFStFQ

he owns this whole song, just fantastic playing

His first two discs with Ozzy were a breath of fresh air. After that, I lost all interest in his playing. But those first two, DAYUM--- He didnt wank, he played with heart and soul. I love the song Zombie Stomp because it has some really cool fills and some pretty thoughtful stuff going on IMO--

Latest Threads