Salesmanship

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
Guys... it's not too hard to post pics in your listing.

Yes, I understand it's not too hard for potential buyers to click on your Reverb ad, but someone who takes the time to post pics his Classified ad shows a little more attention to detail and it is appreciated by other forum members.

I'm sure i'll probably get blasted for posting this. Leave comments below.

XTN

Reaction score
I used to love sneakers. You couldn't sell a rare pair without photos that were tagged with your username - there was just too much funkery and forgery out there. By tagged, I mean a slip of paper in the image at an angle where it would be difficult to photoshop. I'd post photos with other photos in them.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys... it's not too hard to post pics in your listing.

Yes, I understand it's not too hard for potential buyers to click on your Reverb ad, but someone who takes the time to post pics his Classified ad shows a little more attention to detail and it is appreciated by other forum members.

I'm sure i'll probably get blasted for posting this. Leave comments below.
@Rocco Crocco , I won't blast you for posting this, because I agree 100%....I will blast you for posting it in the classifieds though. LOL. Should have went back stage with this.

Crotch

Support MLP Veterans & Vendors
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
No disagreement here

zoso623

Reaction score
PLEASE >>>> just because you changed your pickups, and a few pieces of hardware its not an UPGRADE !!!!!!

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
@Rocco Crocco , I won't blast you for posting this, because I agree 100%....I will blast you for posting it in the classifieds though. LOL. Should have went back stage with this.
I thought about putting this in the backstage, but i get the impression a lot of guys who post to the classifieds section don't frequent the backstage.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought about putting this in the backstage, but i get the impression a lot of guys who post to the classifieds section don't frequent the backstage.
I hear ya. It is total bullshit when someone is too lazy to post up a few pictures and a price here. If they are that lazy on an ad, how lazy will they be when it comes to shipping, proper packing, and insurance?