Sale: 1991 Gibson SG/Les Paul Custom 30th Anniversary - TV Yellow

CzarIvan

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Selling another one of my friend Wayne's guitars for him.

This time he's saying goodbye to his 30th Anniversary (1961 - 1991) SG / Les Paul Custom in a beautiful TV Yellow finish with gold hardware. Includes Gibson SG (brown/pink liner) case.

It's in excellent 9.5/10 condition. The finish is perfect. No worming, no checking, no chips. It weighs in at a super light 7lbs 3oz. The neck is a nice 60s thin neck. Frets/neck are in excellent condition. He picked this up on trade from a guy that had this guitar under his bed for over a decade. Pretty much, the only wear on it is a slight bit of tarnishing on the gold. The previous owner also thought it a good idea to remove the pink "sash" inside the case, otherwise, everything is great on that too.

He's asking 2600 (previously 2900) shipped to the continental US or best offer. He's motivated, so... shoot your offers over. He'll ship anywhere in the world as long as you cover the shipping cost for international shipping.

The weather hasn't been the best, but I did manage to get some shots in this morning while the sun was out. Hopefully it doesn't start to rain again any time soon. if you want any more information or pics, please let me know. pm, email or call me (916) 273-0861

thanks everyone

Ivan

plenty of pics here:
Gibson SG Custom 30th pictures by czarivan27 - Photobucket

here are a few just to give you an idea:

CzarIvan

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I've been authorized to issue a price drop ;)

The guitar is now $2600 paypal'd and shipped CONUS. As always, international shipping is available, but you gotta cover the expense.

61LPSG

Reaction score
Sweeeet!
I love the color. Somebody needs to jump on this one.

CzarIvan

Reaction score
Thanks!

and at 2600 paypal'd and shipped, it's a hell of deal. Don't forget though... this is still 2600 OR BEST OFFER. so lets hear it.

CzarIvan

Reaction score
wayne put her up on ebay, but is willing to kill the auction for the right deal. so lets get some more, before she's gone.... 23 watchers so far.

Latest Threads