Saddle replacement on a Nashville bridge

The_Sentry

Reaction score
This is a stupid question..but here it is...

How do you get the screws out of the Nashville bridge? I have a TonePros II on an Epiphone that I want to slap some graphtech saddles into.

thanks in advance...

The_Sentry

Reaction score
Man, after searching all over the place, I end up back here. This is all that I could find, hope it helps. http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/custom-shop/7478-tuneomatic-low-e-string-saddle-screw-broke.html

Stop the presses! Here's Tonepros' PDF http://www.tonepros.com/images/Removing%20or%20changing%20a%20TonePros%20saddle.pdf

Ah, I thank ye kindly but that's an ABR-1 bridge. 'tis all good though....I think once I get around to it again, I may just end up replacing my tonepros with a graphtech. (Not any time soon though...)

Jason

Reaction score
I believe mine had some little clips holding the saddles in, need to squeeze those until they pop out.

Csharp

Reaction score
"......that's an ABR-1 bridge." Are they really THAT different. I would think that the Nashville comes apart the same way. On some, the wire is purely cosmetic and they still have clips holding the screws.

The_Sentry

Reaction score
"......that's an ABR-1 bridge." Are they really THAT different. I would think that the Nashville comes apart the same way. On some, the wire is purely cosmetic and they still have clips holding the screws.

They're somewhat similar. The Nashvilles don't have that retaining wire, but instead have a nut on the other side that....doesn't come out. (And the chances of stripping the adjustment phillips head is pretty high...)

The ABR-1's don't supposedly have the tone, but they're much easier to pull apart...

Latest Threads