Sad day - RIP Gordon

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK guys, I'm having an absolutely shitty day. Gordon started having seizures and we had to have him put to sleep today. We loved that little boy, he did so much with his blindness and spinal dysplasia - never showed any sign that it bothered him. He was completely attached to me, he didn't want to be anywhere but in contact with me - usually sitting on my lap.

He had a short but much loved life. I know he's not hurting, and he can finally see.

Gordon - 1.jpeg

Last edited:

Thunder Dump

That tickles
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. It's never easy but I always say the pain we endure at the end is the price we pay for the many years of unconditional love and affection. Worth it. Every. Damn. Time.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
i am very sorry for your loss.i would like to think we will all meet our pets on the other side of the bridge and they will be young and healthy again.

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really tough with this boy. He was only 3 - way too young to have problems like that. They think it may have been related to the spinal dysplasia. I'm sure he's up there running around with all of the others we've loved over the years

sonar1

Reaction score
I’ve said this before, and unfortunately seem to have to repeat it, cyclically.

Having survived some of life’s bummers: it doesn’t make losing a companion animal any easier.
Take care of yourself through this period, especially driving. Grief can be very distracting.

Latest Threads