Rusty Cage fans

Reaction score
Any Rusty Cage fans? Not the song, but the artist. He's quite good, he is kinda a jack of all trades. He plays almost all the insturments in his songs, and the lyrics are very well written. Shame and Requiem of the crazies are two of his best songs. I recently covered shame myself as a beginner.

pnuggett

Reaction score
I have a collection.

1652983550497.png

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I mean the song came out in the early 90's, had a very popular video, was a very popular song, so popular that Johnny Cash even did a cover of it,.. which got it popular again,.. then some dude comes out calling himself Rusty Cage and I'm supposed to think there's no correlation at all with the song?

1652991398350.png

He was born like a year before the song came out.

... whatever. I'm sure it's just a complete coincidence he took a stage name of a very popular song with an unusual title.

Reaction score
I mean the song came out in the early 90's, had a very popular video, was a very popular song, so popular that Johnny Cash even did a cover of it,.. which got it popular again,.. then some dude comes out calling himself Rusty Cage and I'm supposed to think there's no correlation at all with the song?

View attachment 610032

He was born like a year before the song came out.

... whatever. I'm sure it's just a complete coincidence he took a stage name of a very popular song with an unusual title.
Maybe he did maybe he didn’t, I just recall hearing that he came up with it when he was under house arrest.

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think his dad was named Rusty Nail so maybe he didn't borrow the name..

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

Latest Threads