ruh roh, another Swedish girl with an opinion....

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim, you are a figment of your own imagination. There is nothing real about the things you're keeping.

maybe a cheesesteak is real though.
c, WUT! You mean all this is fiction? EXCEPT-Buy of the Year-Jmascis JAZZ-if a REAL SPEC JAZZ is better than this? No thanks,I must remain at lest 30% Crap.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Alright, I'm listening,so some are zealots,liars,extremists.Sane Swedish people? Right ?Left? She's done -at 2:41? C'mon dick--------shunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I prefer these wings

cjpeck

Reaction score
c, WUT! You mean all this is fiction? EXCEPT-Buy of the Year-Jmascis JAZZ-if a REAL SPEC JAZZ is better than this? No thanks,I must remain at lest 30% Crap.
Fiction? No.
Not fiction. Prose.

and you should play a vintage Jazzy just once. Through a glorious Fender Tremolux with lots of verb and a bit of tremolo.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Fiction? No.
Not fiction. Prose.

and you should play a vintage Jazzy just once. Through a glorious Fender Tremolux with lots of verb and a bit of tremolo.
c, Damn, I will-you and my wife are the ONLY people I listen to, I just bought a Sundown
1579713383234.png

-Mascis sounds glorious through it. Alrightm back to Swedes.
1579713422740.png

judson

Reaction score
Alright, I'm listening,so some are zealots,liars,extremists.Sane Swedish people? Right ?Left? She's done -at 2:41? C'mon dick--------shunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I prefer these wings
hendrix live recordings are always great...even out of tune a bit

its no fun playing the same song the same way all the time......who does that? :applause:

PeteK

Reaction score
Remember when "Swedish girl" was a boner inducing phrase? There were Swedish bikini teams and most of my life Swedish women in my mind were the epitome of blond bombshells. Now the phrase just means angry political pawn. Sad.

cjpeck

Reaction score
Remember when "Swedish girl" was a boner inducing phrase? There were Swedish bikini teams and most of my life Swedish women in my mind were the epitome of blond bombshells. Now the phrase just means angry political pawn. Sad.

you should check out the video above. She's no pawn.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Thankfully, I've always been more attracted to brunettes.

Latest Threads