Rothwell Love Squeeze Compressor

bluemoon

Reaction score
Just picked one up. Fantastic compressor. Super transparent. You almost don't realize it is on--in a good way. Rounds out my sound without coloring it. Very quiet. It also plays really nicely with my OD pedal. I tried it with my Les Paul though my Tiny Terror. I haven't had a chance to plug my tele in yet through my Blues Junior. I expect it to really shine with the latter setup.

I expect it to be one of the few pedals on my board that stays on all the time.

The folks at Rothwell are super nice. Ttey are based in the UK. They were really responsive to my questions.

They are hard to find right now. Pedal Geeks has a few. Proguitarshop reviewed it and had felt it was--in some respects--better than the Keeley. Never tried a Keeley so I couldn't say.

http://proguitarshop.com/store/effe...7_505/rothwell-love-squeeze-compressor-p-1022

darrenw5094

Reaction score
I have a Rothwel Hellbender and love it. The Love Squeeze is always mentioned among the Keeley and other big name compressors.

dubcut

Reaction score
the tones in the review made me smile....especially with the distortion pushed by that thing!

PurpleFlanger

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new compressor myself, and I might consider this.
A quick question, how do you reckon the Rothwell Tornado would sound on a clean ss amp?

Latest Threads