Ronald McDonald should retire?

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrfM0z0Xx_E&feature=related]YouTube - Ronald McDonald's Son (Japan)[/ame]

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Wendy's is already counter attacking

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrSiyri5G48&feature=related]YouTube - Wendy's Commercial - Beach[/ame]

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Crazy. What's wrong with the clown? I mean, really! Some people have nothing better to do that stir up shit. Kind of like here sometimes.

Skynyrdpicker

Reaction score
I've worked at Micky D's for two years now as a side job while in school. I don't think anybody there gives a shit about Ronald, at all. At the end of the day, it's a restaurant; the food isn't necessarily the healthiest thing to base your entire diet on, but it's not like it's not actual food. People that blame the increasing obesity of children (and adults) on fast food chains have nobody but themselves to blame. I remember going to McDonalds once a month, if that, as a kid, and I'm far from obese. All the parents have to do is say no, but people these days always need to blame their problems on somebody else.

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
People that blame the increasing obesity of children (and adults) on fast food chains have nobody but themselves to blame. I remember going to McDonalds once a month, if that, as a kid, and I'm far from obese. All the parents have to do is say no, but people these days always need to blame their problems on somebody else.

:applause:

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Family home cooked meals are rare these days where all the family sits & eats at the same time

R8R6Ben

Reaction score
People need to learn to tell their kids "No" once in a while.

Exactly, parents need to point the finger at themselves. Your kid is fat? Don't give him ice cream and cookies all day!

kmk108

Reaction score
Family home cooked meals are rare these days where all the family sits & eats at the same time

When my mom was going to work during the day and school at night, it became a regular thing to have fast food for dinner. I wouldn't say I'm addicted to fast food, but I still don't like vegetables that much. I was never really forced to eat them, so I still haven't acquired the taste for them, and it'll still be a while because it's so much easier to make something else or get fast food now that I'm in college.

diceman

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've worked at Micky D's for two years now as a side job while in school. I don't think anybody there gives a shit about Ronald, at all. At the end of the day, it's a restaurant; the food isn't necessarily the healthiest thing to base your entire diet on, but it's not like it's not actual food. People that blame the increasing obesity of children (and adults) on fast food chains have nobody but themselves to blame. I remember going to McDonalds once a month, if that, as a kid, and I'm far from obese. All the parents have to do is say no, but people these days always need to blame their problems on somebody else.

Exactly! "We must save the children from fast food!" :rolleyes: I LOVE fast food - and eat it on OCCASION. And I'm not a fat ass (not exactly skinny either, I guess! But that is the beer).

I hate people in general. The lady in the OP is one of them.

The_Sentry

Reaction score
Was this before or after they went to the Mickey D's drive in and order a dozen happy meals for their chunky little hellions? :laugh2:

Yeah...I said that.

g60_dave

Reaction score
I dont think Ronald has exists in the UK any more. Mcdonalds here are green and brown, kinda 'earthy' instead of the red and yellow of the 80s and 90s.

2620646885_0491860098.jpg

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Sometimes I must admit I wouldn't mind popping into Macdonalds when we are in town, but my wife wont hear of it. She wont go in the place and said after what she's up read about it, nor should any other person in their right mind.
I usually end up at an italian coffee shop for a tuna sandwich. :shock:

Harpozep

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I must admit I wouldn't mind popping into Macdonalds when we are in town, but my wife wont hear of it. She wont go in the place and said after what she's up read about it, nor should any other person in their right mind.
I usually end up at an Italian coffee shop for a tuna sandwich. :shock:

Is "Wimpy's" still around? Now THAT was some disgusting fast food. They'd never get an order correct and the patties tasted like urine mud biscuits. Wimpy Burger still makes me cringe.

g60_dave

Reaction score
I usually end up at an italian coffee shop for a tuna sandwich. :shock:

The thing is, its not bad stuff. Its bad stuff if you eat it 5 times a week. THe burgers are so much better for you than many other places.

faded studio

Reaction score
seems funny to me that people want to blame a clown for eating bad no the fact that they are the ones that want the crap the friggin clown has nothing to do with it.

Harpozep

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3_KtEC1rkk]YouTube - Happy Meal[/ame]

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
String-US-EU.jpg

Yep, it's time to retire........
:lol::D:lol:

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLtwFugudZE]YouTube - Pulp Fiction - Royal with Cheese[/ame]

Latest Threads