Roger Moore - Rest In Peace

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Bond is the most enduring character of my formative years. While Roger may not have been the 'best' Bond in my book, he was still great. RIP.

The intro to "The Spy Who Loved Me" with the ski jump to Union Jack parachute is one of the best Bond intros of all time (IMO).

Last edited:

kevinpaul

Reaction score
RIP. The Saint was the first time I saw a Volvo P1800. They were cool to look at but a dog with a iron block B18 4 popper. SU carbs were nice for down drafts, I would toss them and install Webers.
I can't remember a movie of his I liked.

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know he is not everyone's favorite Bond, but his were the Bond movies I grew up with. He is who I think of as James Bond.

He and Nick Nack are back together again. Those were/are my favorite Bond movies. :(

R.I.P.

The General

Reaction score
He's actually my favorite Bond. Liked Connery, who is the classic, but the first Bond movies I ever saw were Roger so that's who I identify the role with. He played a great smart-a$$ Bond.

Didn't realize he was that old. RIP.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
He had a living will. In that it states no extreme measures. Once the body is shaken please do not stir. They hands were tied, they are only medical people not mixacogists.

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
RIP Roger.....first Bond movie that I saw in a theater was Moonraker. Me and the buds laughed damn hard at the name of agent Holly GoodHead. Ole Jaws made me laugh as well. Especially when he hooked up with the tiny little blond girl with the umm,huge assets....:naughty:

Donal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
R.I.P.

Definatly one of my Fav. Bonds, found both him and Sean Connery extremly good in the role.

90 is a fair age, sure hope I reach it.

Latest Threads