rock heiress dead

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
dawn-of-the-thread.jpg
every time I see that image I get this music in my head...

which of course doesn't make sense because it's different movies. But it always happens.
(love Fulci :dude: )

James Carney

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
every time I see that image I get this music in my head...

which of course doesn't make sense because it's different movies. But it always happens.
(love Fulci :dude: )

Strange. Fulci's Zombi and Gates of Hell trilogy (The Beyond, House By Cemetery, and City of Living Dead) are so amazing. Super underrated director. Even if those are this four best.

This is what should play in your head instead. Vastly superior.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Got sucked into liking Comanche's post of a few years back...
:D

So finally, what happened to her?

Has enough time passed to make a joke about her having been through the desert on a horse with no name?

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
can't help it man,..I luvva de Fulci.

--The_Fulci------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------7------------------------------------
--7----------9--------10------7----------7---10--9----------------------
--------7-------10--------------------------------------7----------------

I don't remember the rest but that's the gist of it. :laugh2:

mtgguitar

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone asked and I was kind enough to answer. So only "new" threads get answered. Sorry didn't know. Will try to do better next time.
As in many aspects of life, there are some unwritten rules. Here's a few I've learned. I'm not an expert but maybe others can weigh in.

For general questions, if you can find the answer yourself on the web, please do. Old timers still abuse others by asking others to do their research for them. These threads usually have titles like "Hey computer geeks!"

For questions about LPs and other guitars, use the forum's search function. This place is an interactive encyclopedia. The same goes for terminology and music slang. There are many threads about 'top wrapping' and 'pickguard, on or off.'

Opening old threads is tricky. If I have new info about an old topic, I reopen the thread. I don't care how old it is.

Some members think post count is very important. Don't sweat it, MLP wants and needs new members.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
As in many aspects of life, there are some unwritten rules. Here's a few I've learned. I'm not an expert but maybe others can weigh in.

For general questions, if you can find the answer yourself on the web, please do. Old timers still abuse others by asking others to do their research for them. These threads usually have titles like "Hey computer geeks!"

For questions about LPs and other guitars, use the forum's search function. This place is an interactive encyclopedia. The same goes for terminology and music slang. There are many threads about 'top wrapping' and 'pickguard, on or off.'

Opening old threads is tricky. If I have new info about an old topic, I reopen the thread. I don't care how old it is.

Some members think post count is very important. Don't sweat it, MLP wants and needs new members.

you should see some sites (like StackOverflow)..if someone posts and they can't show their code or show that they've exhausted all areas and ways to solve the problem themselves,...they pretty much just get ass-raped by the community.

It's ugly. :shock:

...I don't post there; I just read. .....and solve my problems on my own. :laugh2:

throwawaydan

Reaction score
I knew Lindsey. It still saddens me there is no more information about her murder.

She didnt have a working car and couldn't have gotten where she ended up on her own, nor would she have gone out there.

A "client" or drug dealer must have picked her up, she either overdosed and they drove her out of the city or they intentionally killed her. In either case, she was murdered and nobody has received justice for it. I will always remember her fondly as an incredibly kind, though flawed, person.

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So, every couple of years a new member is going to resurrect this thread only to make claims of murder before going silent? This fascinates me for some unknown reason.
It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

jb_abides

Reaction score
... got caught by a zombie thread again.

The simulation is working well this Easter morning!

Seriously, true -

- Bored so I was watching Dan Rather's Big Interview with Paul Stanley....
- Wanted to see what was up with his Washburn Starfire, a Firebird knock-off, searched the 'net.
- Saw article on Ed Roman site about Paul's "weapons of choice"...
- Really hadn't checked in on things Ed Roman since he passed in 2011...
- Led me to local news article about her death in 2015...
- Read the Vice News article.

Took a shower, checked-in here, voila!

Zombie thread, with Vice article posted.

Same bat day, same bat channel...

Synchronicity

MrWrong

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I long ago posted a video of a Ed Roman rant where he has 'harvesting' parts (mostly necks) from doner Gibson's by chopping off the bodies with a hand-axe, it was a video about the non-availability of parts to guitar repair shops.

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
you should see some sites (like StackOverflow)..if someone posts and they can't show their code or show that they've exhausted all areas and ways to solve the problem themselves,...they pretty much just get ass-raped by the community.

It's ugly. :shock:

...I don't post there; I just read. .....and solve my problems on my own. :laugh2:

The amusing part is that Stack Overflow proclaims itself to be, "Where Developers Learn, Share, and Build..."

But then: I learned back when I was getting my MCSE in Win2K that the average techie was mighty impressed with himself, even if all he did was to learn and use the technology created by others.

Not surprised to find that a developer's website would be full of such haughty, hostile people, as the developers always seemed to be a bit more stuffy than the networkers, even.

Only the security wonks seemed more impressed with themselves than everybody else.

--R

Last edited:

Bluesky

Reaction score
Ed Roman was a POS. He screwed me royally back in 1990 before I knew much about guitars. Sold me a fake Les Paul , my first LP. Took it to Mandolin Brothers for a repair (loose fret) and was told it was counterfeit. He was in Connecticut. Took me 5 long years to take him to small claims and get my money back. Winning the claim was easy. The judgement was not.....he tried every trick in the book. He had a body guard at guitar shows. Followed him everywhere. He was a wanted person and moved to Vegas after burning every bridge in the Tri state area. He was not a normal person. To say he was a Narcissist was putting it lightly. He loved to screw people. He got off on it. KARMA.

I did not know his daughter and wished her no ill will. BUT........in my experience the apple never falls far from the tree. RIP.

Latest Threads