Rock+ Art+Poetry? w/Vid

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim ULTRA-Fezz here. Coffee +Coffee+ Coffee+ ++ + Love! Horrayyy! Friday Is Here. I've been "LOCKED" away to long. Tim T has " Completed" the transition:shock:No more infighting. ONE GOAL! VICTORY! Navel-gazing is allowed from Sun-Thursday:laugh2:

The Weekends ? THE HAMMER! Not the BANHAMMER! BORING! The hammer of ROCK crashing down on my head, Do I care ? I REALLY could care less about ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING! I'm Burnt,have been since 1980? Puberty was DESTRUCTION! No More Rules! Sickness! Boredom! Trash! Hormones! BABY GAMES!

Now I just wait , no problem. This is ART! The transmigration of the SOUL! Alittle bit to the left! HI MOMMY! Why are you so pale? Then popping down some more JOE! HEY JOE! LOOKOUT JOE! NEIL+JIMI TWO OF THE BEST! BEST WHAT? SOULS!

Sometimes ,I'm at a loss. Why can't I be the DOMINANT one? I now realize ! Tim Fezz+Ultra+Fezz IS a BAD JOKE! I was created from exhaustion. Poetry is DEAD! CRASS IS KING! THIS HURTS TIM T! Why? He believes in ART!:laugh2:

WHO MADE HIM THE ART POLICE?

I'll invite him to talk!

Tim T come out you sap!
Hi
We are discussing ART
Cool
Any thoughts?

" Art is Fun! Blood +Oil+ ! Terry Funk+ Warhol! Trouble! Confusion! Madness! Mommy Daddy + Dull eyes"

Thanks ,now write some POETRY! EVERYONE LOVES A POET! They just won't admit it? Why? Because poetry HURTS!

Wait >What am I doing? I'm here to ROCK!

Here is a SnIPPET from The Underground Film Nite!

Signing out from Intergratedadelphia
tIM cREEPER!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOdFlsV9aZA&list=UUtKiNiqWoZ_vtb8UjH0gW6Q&index=2&feature=plcp]100 0808 - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
tim, you are great =)

Thanks BLING! It is HARD creating,YOU KNOW! Being Open tO the muse. The FoOl respOnds to the Muse!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJSvnOTijAk&feature=fvst]Full Very Rare Jim Morrison Interview Part 5 Of 5 - YouTube[/ame]

Latest Threads