Rock and Roll Deserves To Die

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Total Tenacious D ripoff but I like it and them.

Dave Grohl's story about Lemmy and the Darkness is one of my favorite parts of 49% Motherfucker 51% Son of a Bitch.

Kamen_Kaiju

Tachibana Racing Club
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean I listen to female singers most of the time anyway. I just hate it when dudes sing like chicks, it's gross to me.

But I like: James Hetfield, Phil Anselmo, Chris Cornell, Bruce Dickenson,... I like guys with 'big' voices more than real singers.

Idk,... I don't much like listening to dudes I guess. :laugh2:

Bluesky

Reaction score
I was triggered by the lewd ass shot at the end. Please warn next time..........:fingersx:

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
I’ve always liked how they don’t seem to take themselves seriously.. growing on me is about genital warts lol :laugh2:

But damn man, that dude has got some pipes!

fleahead

Reaction score
I like when the guy made him turn his amp down:rofl:

I like it better when he goes back and dimes it.

Reminds me of old Cheap Trick. We used to catch them in the bars here in the NW burbs. One bar called The Corporation Pub had them, they were loud as usual but the manager told them to turn down or he would turn the power off. Fuck if Rick didn't go back, dime the amps and they went back on for about two minutes before getting tossed out, lol!

After Budokan they played a place (much bigger by then) called Haymaker's - it was a "surprise" gig as an "unknown" band (we all knew, lol ffs).... and Rick and Robin made a point of calling out the old owners of The Corp (by then called Rock Garden) as a-holes... "hey, see what happens when we turn up?" Lol!

MSB

Reaction score
I'll never forget the first time I saw the "thing called love" video. I usually don't go for that type of music, but man, they bring it. Watching their gear rundown was painful iirc though.

I'd go see them if they ever came close to me

Latest Threads