Riviera p93 owners

Jay T

Reaction score
HI, I just ordered a used Riviera P 93 listed as excellent condition and was hoping to get some info on them. They seem to be somewhat rare already, except for the wine colored ones which I like, but already have a couple of wine colored guitars. After quite a bit of searching, I found a white one that I really like the looks of.I saw a few pics of Black, Blue, and a couple of gold tops were for sale.I Couldn't find a black one for sale anywhere. Does any one know why the wine colored ones are more available ?Did most of you leave the guitar stock, or do any of you recommend upgrades. One review had a guy complaining that the three pickups interfered with his strumming. Anyway i would like to hear all the good and bad about the guitar while I'm waiting on mine. Thank you in advance, Jay

Reactions: JMP

Dolebludger

Reaction score
This is the model with three P90 type pups, right? I tried out one, and got bad pup buzz (not hum) except on very low gain amp settings. So unless the one I tried was defective, I found it useful only for playing clean. The middle pup wasn’t a problem, however.

Latest Threads