RIP

meatball

Reaction score
My friend I lost my two Dobermans about 20 years ago so I understand,, they Are family . Please accept our condolences at this time. ...

redcoats1976

Reaction score
we have tried to stay busy all day,taking down the christmas tree and cleaning up the house,taking sadie the sensitive shepherd for extra walks.she knows what happened to her long time pal,thats even worse.

• Sad
Reactions: MSB

lpfan1980

Reaction score
So sorry to hear about your dog tough way to start 2021 it always hurts to lose a pet.

fry

Reaction score
we have tried to stay busy all day,taking down the christmas tree and cleaning up the house,taking sadie the sensitive shepherd for extra walks.she knows what happened to her long time pal,thats even worse.
Yeah, I forgot about that experience. We had two dogs a few years ago. When we lost one, the other one was definitely affected by it. They were like brothers, and he had hardly made a move in his life without his big brother beside him. He was lost for a while.

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very very sorry :(

Standard

Reaction score
I'm so sorry. Dogs are truly a gift.

But 15 years, for a Doberman? That's fantastic, and I'm sure he had a great life. Just remember all the good times and, I'm sure, goofy shit he did.

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dobies are special. I can't imagine how bad you feel, except when I've lost my pets. Inconsolable.

I am so sorry for you all.

Peace to you all when you can feel it again!

BKS

Reaction score
Yeah, I forgot about that experience. We had two dogs a few years ago. When we lost one, the other one was definitely affected by it. They were like brothers, and he had hardly made a move in his life without his big brother beside him. He was lost for a while.
Pets greef about their lost palls. They know, some will just go on, others will be down for a long time.
When my bengal died at the vet the first 2 days my oriental was like king of the world. After that he started searching for her sniffing out the box she was in last.... Calling... Took a few days for him to be his own self again.

Meatwad

Reaction score
Dobies are special indeed.

Condolences.

Latest Threads