RIP Norm McDonald

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Wow, this really tears my heart out. I think he was one of the funniest people ever, light years ahead of most comics. Rest in peace, Norm.
One of the last of the true spicy un PC comedians who also had the courage to break down and tell
David Letterman that he loved him-Chevy Chases favorite weekend update dude to honour him laugh at something dark today! RIP.

coupe89

Reaction score
Sucks to hear. Was one of the best. I watch his stuff at lest once a day.

Becker34

Reaction score
"Jeffrey Dahmer went on trial today for murdering and cannibalizing 15 men. But I don't like his chances after hearing what his defense strategy is going to be: They started it."

RIP Norm.

Deftone

Reaction score
Been a fan since his SNL days. Very sad news. RIP.

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
He was the funniest guy to do Weekend Update since Chevy Chase. I loved that guy. Great dry humor. One of my favorite Norm jokes:

A man was visiting his wife who was in a coma, and was discussing her condition with her doctor. The doctor says "it's been known to help coma patients if you have oral sex with them". The man says "well it sounds weird but I'll give it a try". He goes in the room for a few minutes, then comes out and says "hey doc, she's choking!"

RIP Norm - you were one of the best...

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
There was a clip of him that I can’t find from the mid 90s.
A demon told a guy to kill his whole family, which the guy did. Then the guy goes to tell the Demon he did his bidding and killed his whole family, at which point the demon pulled his mask off and exclaimed “it’s me Bob”. His buddy playing a prank on him. Probably the funniest thing I ever heard with Norms delivery.

He told a lot of jokes about his uncle who had bowel cancer. I guess he was really just talking about himself.

he was a different cat. Telling the darkest jokes with the cheeriest delivery. Amazing rare talent.

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
There was a clip of him that I can’t find from the mid 90s.
A demon told a guy to kill his whole family, which the guy did. Then the guy goes to tell the Demon he did his bidding and killed his whole family, at which point the demon pulled his mask off and exclaimed “it’s me Bob”. His buddy playing a prank on him. Probably the funniest thing I ever heard with Norms delivery.

He told a lot of jokes about his uncle who had bowel cancer. I guess he was really just talking about himself.

he was a different cat. Telling the darkest jokes with the cheeriest delivery. Amazing rare talent.

Latest Threads