RIP Norm McDonald

fry

Reaction score
I used to love Norm back in the old days on SNL. I’ve even liked his movie Dirty Work, and his short-lived sitcom. Something that was pretty cool for me was going back and watching all his late-night appearances on YouTube. I have worked a job for many years that requires me to get up early in the morning, so I haven’t watched late night TV for over 20 years. I went over the course of a couple days and watched tons of appearances he made on all the late night shows, and got caught up. His final appearance on David Letterman was amazing, very moving.

fry

Reaction score

RIP Norm, thank you for the great memories.
The Kojak story made me laugh as hard as probably anything I’ve ever seen in my life. The funny part about it is that the scene he’s describing never happened. He either remembered it wrong, or made it up entirely.

Foo for Thought

Reaction score
Well shit. This sucks. I had the pleasure of seeing him live. Freaking hilarious.

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
I listen to this probably once a week and laugh so hard each time.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Sad to hear that.
One of my all-time favorites!

This is where he would make a "stiff joke".
R.I.P. Norm.

:(

redking

Reaction score
We are gonna have to lower the flags to 1/4 mast for Norm across Canada now (since half is as high as they go now apparently :dunno: - Norm would have appreciated that joke)

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Norm was the best!! LOVED his comedy. RIP Norm :(

Latest Threads