RIP LPCollector

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
Wow.. so sad. Condolences to his friends, family and loved ones. RIP Mark.. you will be missed.

James R

Reaction score
I didn’t know Mark well, but I could tell he was the real deal, and a good shit all around.
RIP, friend and fellow forum brother.

Deus Vult

Reaction score
Darby, you motherfucker. Of all the things you could have done, dying is not acceptable! You and maybe 4 or 5 others have caused me to laugh harder in front of a screen or a keyboard than anyone else on the internet. You had bad ass cars, bad ass guitars, bad ass amps, questionable taste in women, men, and small woodland creatures, you had a wicked sense of humor, awesome children, made killer hot sauces, and a fucking spirit that shined brighter than a god damn supernova.

When we meet again I am going to kick your ass, buy you as many shots as it takes to make us forget our names, and we will laugh and jam and celebrate like we should be doing right fucking now.

Fucking cancer.

Is fretsonic still a thing? I was banned from there long ago. Lolz

KS 5150

Reaction score
Just saw this shocking news on Eric Ernest's IG.....Really sad. He was very funny & quite a character back when I first joined the forum in 2010...Another of the good ones gone way too early :(

RIP Mark.

Last edited:

Rich

Non sequitur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry for bringing this back up, I was out of the loop all last week except for AXE letting me know.

I'm going to miss Mark and his great sense of humor, he's the only one who ever made me ask, "Is this taking things too far?" It might have been on a few occasions but, fortunately, he, Cookie Boy and I had an ongoing conversation on FB Messenger where we would indulge our twisted jokes, videos and memes that would have gotten us banned anywhere else. Great stuff!

Beyond all the silliness, he was just good people, a decent guy with a zeal for life.

darby's hot sauce.jpg

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
RIP Mark....

this is a sad thing,

live life to the fullest is right!

He will be missed.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Missed this thread the first time around.
Really sad to see the news.

RIP Mark.

Guitar Rod

Reaction score
Shocking news! RIP, and nothing but my sincerest thoughts to his family and friends. :(

Latest Threads