RIP Jerry Stiller

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both my wife and I swear he passed a year ago. She remembers me telling her. Frickin' Twilight Zone or something.

Anyhow, GREAT actor. Miss him. RIP.

Meatwad

Reaction score
I remember seeing him and his wife on The Carol Burnett Show when I was a kid. Good stuff.

This was pretty awesome.

I guess he has serenity now.

RIP Funny Man

Bytor1958

Reaction score
I remember seeing him and his wife on The Carol Burnett Show when I was a kid. Good stuff.

This was pretty awesome.

I guess he has serenity now.

RIP Funny Man
He was a RUSH fan. I was surprised when I saw that.

RIP Jerry Stiller.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
When my dad was on job the and working a desk after some surgery he met them when they came to get their car after it was towed. He said that Anne and Jerry were the nicest people where many stars and celebrities came to the pier to get their cars were real privileged aholes. While getting the papers signed Jerry and Anne talked to the crew and had everyone laughing. Really nice show-biz people.
Later when my dad was back walking a beat he bumped into them again, or rather Jerry and Anne recognized him and asked how he was doing and to send their regards to the others in the office. The fact that they remembered him made a big impression on him.
Watching Jerry have a new career on television when most others were in retirement was a hoot.

Midnight Blues

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course he was best known for his comedy, which was as good as it got, but he was also quite good as a dramatic actor as well.

R.I.P. Mr. Stiller and thanks for the laughs.

gadafi

Reaction score
Funny guy. Never dawned on me he was Ben's Dad, pretty obvious in hindsight.

ns2a

Reaction score
He was good in King of Queens too.

He also did an appearance in Archie Bunkers place. His real life wife played Veronica and was her long lost lover on the show.

sk8rat

Reaction score
Died of natural causes at the age of 92. Had a hell of a good run, best known for being George Costanza’s father on Seinfeld. I think he was one of the stand out characters during the run of the show, brilliantly funny.
was gonna post that clip. one of the funniest moments of 90's tv. he lived a long life.

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
Damn, he was a very funny guy, 92 is a pretty good run. The originator of Festivus! RIP Mr. Stiller.

Latest Threads