RIP, DarrellV

I Break Things

Reaction score
@DavGrape

You're making me want to start crying all over again with these pictures. So bittersweet. I love seeing them and seeing him in these pictures. He was always so jovial. The world lost a great man, but he will always be a part of us - all who knew him. He made us better through his actions and love for people and love for life. May he rest in peace.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I move to strike multiple small case L or multiple large case i from words and shit... Never can tell online default fonts and add old eyes.... runs together....

Leumas

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Whenever I saw his username, in my mind, I always thought “Darrel the Fourth” (Darrel IV) and didn’t see it as “Darrell V”.

Just the way my brain works (or doesn’t) I suppose.

I don’t think I knew it was not Darryl IV until just now! Like you said, and many have said, I never talked to him but publicly on this forum but I really felt that I had a connection. I loved his humor and he seemed to enjoy mine. He’s one of those guys, and I bet this is doubly true in real life, that everyone felt as if they were his best friend.

I Break Things

Reaction score
I don’t think I knew it was not Darryl IV until just now! Like you said, and many have said, I never talked to him but publicly on this forum but I really felt that I had a connection. I loved his humor and he seemed to enjoy mine. He’s one of those guys, and I bet this is doubly true in real life, that everyone felt as if they were his best friend.
He truly was. Everybody was his best friend. He was kind and thoughtful towards all of us. One hell of a good man.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I move to strike multiple small case L or multiple large case i from words and shit... Never can tell online default fonts and add old eyes.... runs together....
I MOVE TO ELIMINATE LOWER CASE LETTERS ENTIRELY.

RIP DARRELLV

That's how most people write when they actually use a pen anyways.
Upper case is just a little bigger

DavGrape

Look At Me. Look At Me. Stop Looking At Me.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
DarrellPage.jpg

MY FIRST GUITAR.jpg

ME IN WA WITH MODDED STRAT.jpg

me and red bass.jpg

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I move to eliminate the letters “c” and “q” from the alphabet.

They serve no purpose that can’t be replaced with “k” or “s”.

Except for the ch sound, which should have its own letter, along with th.

It’s friggin ridiculous that q is always followed by u, an can always just be replaced with “k”, what a waste.
Directors at Daimler Benz and Chrysler have announced an agreement to adopt English as the preferred language for communications, rather than German, which was another possibility.

As part of the negotiations, directors at Chrysler conceded that English spelling has some room for improvement and have accepted a five-year phase-in plan. In the first year, "s" will be used instead of the soft "c". Also, the hard "c" will be replased with "k". Not only will this klear up konfusion, but komputers have one less letter.

There will be growing kompany enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replased by "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20 persent shorter.

In the third year, DaimlerKhrysler akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reash the stage where more komplikated shanges are possible.

DaimlerKhrysler will enkourage the removal of double letters, whish have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of silent "e"'s in the languag is disgrasful, and they would go.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps sush as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" by "v".

During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be droped from vords kontaining "o", and similar shanges vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis, and employes vil find it ezi to kommunikat viz eash ozer.

Ov kors al supliers vil be expekted to us zis for all busines komunikation via DaimlerKhrysler.

Ze drem vil finali kum tru.

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
Directors at Daimler Benz and Chrysler have announced an agreement to adopt English as the preferred language for communications, rather than German, which was another possibility.

As part of the negotiations, directors at Chrysler conceded that English spelling has some room for improvement and have accepted a five-year phase-in plan. In the first year, "s" will be used instead of the soft "c". Also, the hard "c" will be replased with "k". Not only will this klear up konfusion, but komputers have one less letter.

There will be growing kompany enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replased by "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20 persent shorter.

In the third year, DaimlerKhrysler akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reash the stage where more komplikated shanges are possible.

DaimlerKhrysler will enkourage the removal of double letters, whish have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of silent "e"'s in the languag is disgrasful, and they would go.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps sush as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" by "v".

During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be droped from vords kontaining "o", and similar shanges vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis, and employes vil find it ezi to kommunikat viz eash ozer.

Ov kors al supliers vil be expekted to us zis for all busines komunikation via DaimlerKhrysler.

Ze drem vil finali kum tru.

Latest Threads