RIP, DarrellV

I Break Things

Reaction score
I think Darrell gave me my first welcome, and probably like. He also pointed me in the right direction to fix my wife’s grandfather clock

Scored major brownie points on that one

He sent me some noiseless pups AND had the patience to walk my stupid ass through installing them. That's the kind of guy he was. You know he's one of the best when he takes the time to walk a hillbilly from North Florida through changing pups and wiring the bridge pup to the tone knob.

NotScott

Reaction score
I am very sorry to read this just now. Darrell was a great guy and always a positive influence here. He always used to rib me about my user name and lusted after my candy apple red Strat. Regardless of what he had to say to me, it always made me smile. I will miss him.

DavGrape

Southeast
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gawd, we had a funny exchange once.

Darrell:
She worked in the customer relations dept. IIRC.
But her name was Deborah Beccue.
And I can't help but think to this day what a golden opportunity her parents missed by not naming her Barbara instead!

Barb Beccue.
Omigawd.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
RIP, Darrell.

The stories of his red LP with the Shaws, his great grandfather clock score, etc. and the profound connections he found among them were inspiring.

I’ll miss having him around.

Catch ya on the B-side, bro.

parts

Reaction score
RIP Darrell..like some others here I think he was the first to say Hi..

A good man..gone..but he touched many and lives in memories...as he touched many of us and many more in his life I am sure..

Latest Threads