Rinkya

free713

Reaction score
Working for me now! I just asked them (again) when I could bid and they fixed the issue....

Dino Velvet

Reaction score
Same here, it just keeps redirecting me to the order page. I can't search anything.

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
I just still can't believe this. And I had actually bid on the item I ended up losing and I was upping my bid and it crapped out. They could have planned this better. Wonder if they're going out of business?
Nah, just the current landlord who pulled a fast one I suspect.
Sucks for sure but there are plenty of other middlemen to use in the interim.
Everything is back up now however., if you cannot bid message em as they just forgot to enable bidding for your account.
I had to ship some stuff that was sitting there for a fortnight but shipped with SEA...1st time, wait n see how long it takes but at least there's tracking.

Last edited:

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
So how do you message them lol. The messenger thingy doesn't work either for me.

I usually use SEA because i'm never in much of a hurry and it saves me a bit of quid and it takes usually about 2 months to get to my door in Ontario. They land in B.C so for you Udo could be anywhere between a month and a month and a half.

TheWilly17

Reaction score
Nah, just the current landlord who pulled a fast one I suspect.
Sucks for sure but there are plenty of other middlemen to use in the interim.
Everything is back up now however., if you cannot bid message em as they just forgot to enable bidding for your account.
I had to ship some stuff that was sitting there for a fortnight but shipped with SEA...1st time, wait n see how long it takes but at least there's tracking.
My last four or five were shipped SEA, took about two moths, but arrived in perfect condition each time.

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
My Rinkya is now working again as well, i have a couple in Tokyo with Jauce right now so i'll see who i like better. I like Rinkya's system a bit better over all but they really shit the bed on this.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I can't even sign in anymore so I guess I don't have an account anymore. I never used it though due to the $200 fee they wanted just to let me bid.

Dino Velvet

Reaction score
I can see the order page but I can't search for anything.

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
Try and send them a message. Make sure you let them know you were a member. They've been working for a few months now but you have to give them a push.

Aidanspaghetti

Reaction score
Im stuck on the order page as well at the miute... I've opened a chat with them, will see what happens!

Ph03n1x

Reaction score
Im stuck on the order page as well at the miute... I've opened a chat with them, will see what happens!
I would open an account with Jauce or any of the other competitors to Rinkya if you haven't made your purchase already. Rinkya has used COVID as an excuse to price gouge people on shipping. The fees are insane currently. Everyone is having to use Fedex or DHL instead of EMS. But even this does not account for the massive upcharge they have currently.

m5570

Reaction score
I wouldn’t & don’t use R anymore. Their behavior towards customers is ridiculous.

MauiCliff

Reaction score
In 15 years, I have never experienced any issues that have been brought up. I receive my guitars in 3 days and always receive a response either by chatting or emails within hours.
Received 6 guitars this week and time between shipping request and shipping has been anywhere from 1 hour to 2-days. I now have purchased over 432 guitars using Rinkya.

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
Haha Cliff they probably have a special warehouse and staff just for you !! They always treated me right as well until that warehouse deal went down and then sorry !! Since they got back up running again I used them again once and again no problems. I switched to Jauce for that time and found them equal to the task. Both have excellent packing, and that's what I pay for.