Rimburst LP appreciation thread

Knoby

Reaction score
This was in the gibson mod shop eatlier. Called Beachburst. Im really diggin it.

What say you?

I like a good rim burst.

Screenshot_20230123-190309.png

Last edited:

Leee

Extremism in defense of Liberty is no vice
Reaction score
I like a good rim burst.
Oh, I do too!

It’s definitely a cool looking top.
But I’m not into blue on a guitar.

I guess I’m a traditionalist.
Wood should be finished in warm colors.

Christosterone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love rim bursts….my only one is a cobalt blue aaa hp…which has a cool, subtle rim burst…I have no good pics for some reason and I’m too depressed to find it after my beloved cowboys broke my heart for the 27th consecutive year

57/57/57+

-chris

9C72F3EC-15F8-49A9-98AB-9E33CDFFDA19.jpeg

1allspub

Reaction score
lol fair enough
i heard from staubach himself that his favorite qb to watch was Fran the man....Tark was an absolute legend

-chris
Yep, that’s the era I became a Vikes fan. I even have a Tarkenton #10 jersey (one of the good heavy ones, like a real NFL jersey). Wore it to US Bank Stadium (Vikings home field) back in 2019 for the 100th NFL season opener. My buddy wore his Alan Page #88! :)

Despite the Vikings/Cowboys rivalry of the 70s (don’t say Hail Mary, ha!) I always loved Roger Staubach (such a class act), Tony Dorsett, Robert Newhouse, Golden Richards, Drew Pearson, Randy White, Ed “Too Tall” Jones, Hollywood Henderson. (Used to have all their football cards. ;))

And always had tremendous respect for Tom Landry. Those were some great teams! I rooted for them during all their 70s SB appearances.

Latest Threads