Right size toggle switch tip

C_loud

Reaction score
Hello, wanting to draw a bit of knowledge from people who have the best advice right here on our forum. Where can i find a toggle switch tip for a epiphone les paul ace frehley model? I have tried 3 different ones so far and they are all too big even if they say that they fit the epiphone model. Even knowing the exact size of the thread would help a freat deal. Thanks and I hope all are well

Roxy13

Reaction score
Does it have a metric switch or a Switchcraft?

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
Hello, wanting to draw a bit of knowledge from people who have the best advice right here on our forum. Where can i find a toggle switch tip for a epiphone les paul ace frehley model? I have tried 3 different ones so far and they are all too big even if they say that they fit the epiphone model. Even knowing the exact size of the thread would help a freat deal. Thanks and I hope all are well
In Canada I'd go to the local Epiphone distributer, Long & McQuade.

They can order any part for an Epiphone in production.
They have done it for me, so I'm talking first hand.

Find out who your local distributer is, or just email Epiphone directly.

fry

Reaction score
The US ones are all interchangeable, as far as I know. The metric ones can be a little tricky. Philadelphia luthier tools is as good a place as any to get them. They make a two pack for imports, each one’s a little different. One of them is going to fit, and you can stick the other one in the drawer for another time. This place has all the goodies, and they are reasonably priced, and ship quickly.

WannaLesPaul

Reaction score
I hear you OP. I've ordered tips on 3 different occasions and none of them fit my 2011 Epiphone switch. I believe they were 3, 3.5 and 4mm. You might check with that Ey Guitar shop. He says they are either 3.2 or 3.8mm. I've given up lol

Latest Threads