Right Hand Privilege-It's Real!

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just want to apologize to the lefties up front. Your choices for guitars are nowhere near what mine are and I recognize it. I am willing to join the fight. Who's with me?!?

1634913618883.png

Last edited:

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well it's about time!! I've suffered my entire life, been victimized, and struggled to survive in a right-handed world.

I want my damn cake. As a matter of fact I want your cake as well. I want a Escalade with those spinning hubcaps. I want a bunch of gold chains. I want it all!!!!

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Reaction score
Well it's about time!! I've suffered my entire life, been victimized, and struggled to survive in a right-handed world.

I want my damn cake. As a matter of fact I want your cake as well. I want a Escalade with those spinning hubcaps. I want a bunch of gold chains. I want it all!!!!
I'm so sorry. I understand I have been part of the oppression. Tonight I am going to try to cut a piece of construction paper left handed with right handed scissors to atone.

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry. I understand I have been part of the oppression. Tonight I am going to try to cut a piece of construction paper left handed with right handed scissors to atone.

You know what really did suck? When I was in grammar school (1960's) and had to sit in those little right-handed school desks. It's no wonder my penmanship sucks!

desk.jpg

Zungle

Reaction score
As someone who is Ambidextrous , (my entire life)

I have been bullied and discriminated by the lefty and right handed folks at every turn.....

With the confusion and emotional instability, I began identifying my handedness at an early age.......righty for these people, lefty for this event etc etc....even switching hands when privately loving myself.....

I badly needed inclusion and recognition.....mostly attention.

After years of distress I decided I am a brave and strong person....

I had thought a full right or left handed transition was the answer.....

But now have the strength to stand up and be proud.....

I now only identify as Ambidextrous .......

Last edited:

KSG_Standard

Reaction score

I have been bullied and discriminated by the lefty and right handed establishments at every turn.....

Due to confusion and emotional instability I began trans identifying my handedness at an early age.......righty for these people, lefty for this event etc etc....even switching hands when privately loving myself.....

After years of distress I have decided I am a brave and strong person....

So brave!

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Reaction score

I have been bullied and discriminated by the lefty and right handed establishments at every turn.....

Due to confusion and emotional instability I began trans identifying my handedness at an early age.......righty for these people, lefty for this event etc etc....

Sorry, but this is actually double privilege. Go somewhere else double use of hands! This is for singlets only!

Roberteaux

This Space For Rent
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You know what really did suck? When I was in grammar school (1960's) and had to sit in those little right-handed school desks. It's no wonder my penmanship sucks!

View attachment 567343

:rofl:

:laugh2: Been there!

And then the teacher thinks you're turned sideways in your seat because you're trying to cheat by cribbing off the next guy's work.

She finally realizes that you're left-handed and so sticks you over by where you'd be looking out the window while twisted to your right... so now you're right next to the windows, no way to cheat...

But then she begins to accuse you of daydreaming and distractedly watching stuff outside instead of paying attention to what's going on in class! :facepalm:

--R :laugh2:

rfrizz

Tenured Luser
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

Due to confusion and emotional instability I began trans identifying my handedness at an early age.......righty for these people, lefty for this event etc etc....even switching hands when privately loving myself.....

Pfft! You are bilimbual, not trans.

I am cross dominant. My right hand is dominant while my left eye is dominant. That makes me trans, so I am more persecuted than you are. Under the rules of SJW, I win the most-oppressed status!

:acoustic::hyper:

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
me too......the good is that I have learned to shoot pistols with both eyes open....bad thing is, I can not seem to do it with rifles as fast and as accurate.

Latest Threads