Richard Gere collection

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
It's funny that pre internet, these rumors about Richard Gere or Rod Stewart became totally ubiquitous.
Rumors? Whatyatalkin'bout Pete?
images (4).jpeg

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Seriously, how would it even be possible to have a gerbil up your ass.
I'd love to read the instructions for that!
Kind of like:

Instructions to be followed.

Needed:
Two adults (one giver, one receiver).
One enema kit, one anus spreader, tablespoon of peanut butter, one gerbil (more optional).
One ultrasound device against gerbils (Remote Retriever).
One pair of latex gloves.

Wear latex gloves.

1. Start with enema.
2. Install the "anus spreader".
3. Insert peanut butter bait inside of rectum.
4. Take gerbil out of cage.
5. Point the gerbil head towards the rectum.
6. Gently push the gerbil inside the rectum.
7. Let the "filled party" have pleasure
8. Activate Ultrasound device to retrieve the gerbil.
9. Wash gerbil.
10. Discard gloves.

:dunno:

Nope.
I don't think the rumor is founded.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Seriously, how would it even be possible to have a gerbil up your ass.
I'd love to read the instructions for that!
Kind of like:

Instructions to be followed.

Needed:
Two adults (one giver, one receiver).
One enema kit, one anus spreader, tablespoon of peanut butter, one gerbil (more optional).
One ultrasound device against gerbils (Remote Retriever).
One pair of latex gloves.

Wear latex gloves.

1. Start with enema.
2. Install the "anus spreader".
3. Insert peanut butter bait inside of rectum.
4. Take gerbil out of cage.
5. Point the gerbil head towards the rectum.
6. Gently push the gerbil inside the rectum.
7. Let the "filled party" have pleasure
8. Activate Ultrasound device to retrieve the gerbil.
9. Wash gerbil.
10. Discard gloves.

:dunno:

Nope.
I don't think the rumor is founded.
Dude... all you need is an air compressor and a funnel.
This is for Richard's entertainment, not the gerbil's.

meatball

Reaction score
Collect a thousand guitars and butt-stuff one freakin gerbil…
How does the world remember you?
M & M … Interesting you say that..I remember having this conversion about 25 years ago with my Mom .. She was pretty cool . We were having a conversation about someone we both knew .. Rumor had it ,that he hand jobbed another dude and got caught “ She asked my opinion and I told mom. “ If you weld one time that doesnt make you a welder , you hand job another dude and get caught ,that will follow you forever”. I gotta say , you have a valid point , everytime I see one of his movies or read something that Richard Gere did ,, ……he stuck a gerbil up his ass !!!!

PeteK

Reaction score
How hilarious would it be if Richard Gere just randomly released his own brand of gerbil food? No explanation or anything. You just go to Petco to get some food for your kid's pet gerbil, and there's Richard Gere's face on the bag. :rofl:

JTM45

Reaction score
It’s absolutely hilarious to follow the life of a thread here, they grow roots, they grow wings, they grow moldy and stale and somehow through it all they bring out the best and not so best in all of us

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
I've always wondered about these weird urban myths, Gere with his hamster in the ass fetish, Rod Stewart having to have a quart of semen pumped out of his stomach, etc. I'm pretty sure that if Gere stuffed live rodents up his ass that none of us would know about it. It's weird how they take on a life of their own and live on forever. I wonder if he's ever been asked about it?

And that Tootsie Pop owl.. fuck him, and his pretentious bullshit.

six-string

Reaction score
FWIW i used to know a guy who was an ER doctor.
he said that it was not uncommon for people to show up with.....ahem...items....inserted into their bodily cavities that got stuck and required help retrieving. the list was mostly inanimate objects.
so when you are in the staff meeting or on the bus or having dinner with the family in a nice restaurant, take a look around....maybe someone in that space is into recreational activities that involve things you might not suspect.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
M & M … Interesting you say that..I remember having this conversion about 25 years ago with my Mom .. She was pretty cool . We were having a conversation about someone we both knew .. Rumor had it ,that he hand jobbed another dude and got caught “ She asked my opinion and I told mom. “ If you weld one time that doesnt make you a welder , you hand job another dude and get caught ,that will follow you forever”. I gotta say , you have a valid point , everytime I see one of his movies or read something that Richard Gere did ,, ……he stuck a gerbil up his ass !!!!
The ginger f*cked an ostrich...allegedly.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
FWIW i used to know a guy who was an ER doctor.
he said that it was not uncommon for people to show up with.....ahem...items....inserted into their bodily cavities that got stuck and required help retrieving. the list was mostly inanimate objects.
so when you are in the staff meeting or on the bus or having dinner with the family in a nice restaurant, take a look around....maybe someone in that space is into recreational activities that involve things you might not suspect.
One of my dad's surgical partners used to tell a story about working at the ER (as a youngster) and a guy was admitted with discomfort in the butt area. After an x-ray they knew precisely what was causing the discomfort. Someone had misplace the Mrs. Buttersworth...

a.png

He first told me this story in the late '80s.

Latest Threads