Request permission to come aboard

judson

Reaction score
you came to the right place.....there is plenty of gold here ! :run:

i will bet MLP has the biggest group of knowledgeable members for just about everything Gibson and other guitars brands and topics on the net....

there are no dumb questions...

as long as you have a bit of thick skin maybe now and then when some fun replies get thrown in with the real answers, you will fit in fine.

welcome.......

one hint...stay away from the politics and covid stuff....then your good to go! :dude:

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah what judson said and welcome from me... PLUS don't go near Mal's Island until
you've been here a while. Pirate or no pirate just steer clear matey.

AND no matter what anyone promises you there will never ever ever be any cake.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come aboard!

You'll find the humor on this site biting and clever. Proficiency with puns is a must.

You will not find a greater source of knowledge concerning guitars and sundry topics anywhere else on the internet.

Strap yourself in and have some fun. Make sure to check out the "Backstage" on Friday nights. Bedlam. :cheers:

EpiLP1985

They call me Derek.
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and be aware:

1.) The bilge pump is FUBAR;
2.) Everyone is ornery and has scurvy;
3.) @LtDave32 is a gracious and tolerant man, but;
4.) Step out of line and @LtDave32 will bring down the hammer and keep the cake;
5.) @VictorB is the F’in Dude man;
6.) @Roberteaux is a Gentlemen and a Scholar;
7.) @SteveC has no you know whats to give (or so he says);
8.) If you end up not liking it here, please start a thread about how you’re leaving so we have something to occupy us for the next 3 weeks following your exit...

Last edited:

Pirate Guidelines

Reaction score
you came to the right place.....there is plenty of gold here ! :run:

i will bet MLP has the biggest group of knowledgeable members for just about everything Gibson and other guitars brands and topics on the net....

there are no dumb questions...

as long as you have a bit of thick skin maybe now and then when some fun replies get thrown in with the real answers, you will fit in fine.

welcome.......

one hint...stay away from the politics and covid stuff....then your good to go! :dude:
Been lurking a short while, and so impressed by the tremendous knowledge base here, and how free and generous the sharing is.

Your advice is well received...tough hide, a smile, and sail past the minefields !
Thanks!

Pirate Guidelines

Reaction score
Yeah what judson said and welcome from me... PLUS don't go near Mal's Island until
you've been here a while. Pirate or no pirate just steer clear matey.

AND no matter what anyone promises you there will never ever ever be any cake.
My science officer tells me there is no mention of this in the Vulcan database. But I never trust those bastards...
Thank you for the welcome, and this severe navigational hazard warning.

I have entered that location in the ships Voodoo-9000 AESA Radar and BVR Cannonball Targeting System, and will avoid by ALL MEANS...

It's a shame about the cake tho...

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and be aware:

1.) The bilge pump is FUBAR;
2.) Everyone is ornery and has scurvy;
3.) @LtDave32 is a gracious and tolerant man, but;
4.) Step out of line and @LtDave32 will bring down the hammer and keep the cake;
5.) @VictorB is the F’in Dude man;
6.) @Roberteaux is a Gentlemen and a Scholar;
7.) @SteveC has no you know whats to give (or so he says);
8.) If you end up not liking it here, please start a thread about how you’re leaving so we have something to occupy us for the next 3 weeks following your exit...
EpiLP, this should be a sticky and di rigeur for every new member to read.

Now .as the Mods change, of course they change the forte of that particular mod,
otherwise an excellent contract and it let's everyone know that there is absolutely
no cake.

Brauva.

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My science officer tells me there is no mention of this in the Vulcan database. But I never trust those bastards...
Thank you for the welcome, and this severe navigational hazard warning.

I have entered that location in the ships Voodoo-9000 AESA Radar and BVR Cannonball Targeting System, and will avoid by ALL MEANS...

It's a shame about the cake tho...
Yeah, tell us about it.

Actually you better not.

WAIT, its Friday Night. Yes, CAKE is the perfect issue to discuss
on an MLP Friday Night. Best of luck. :cool2:

Pirate Guidelines

Reaction score
Come aboard!

You'll find the humor on this site biting and clever. Proficiency with puns is a must.

You will not find a greater source of knowledge concerning guitars and sundry topics anywhere else on the internet.

Strap yourself in and have some fun. Make sure to check out the "Backstage" on Friday nights. Bedlam. :cheers:
Thanks!
So right about the knowledge base...been lurking a few weeks, and it's astounding.
Will def check out the Backstage...

Latest Threads