Report Card

ledzepp2122

Reaction score
I got a bad report card this marking period. Wish me luck. My parent is hard on my grades. My average is usually 90, but it probably went down because mid terms.

danohat

Reaction score
Go to school and learn how to be a good global citizen. If you excel you will be part of those who pay instead of those who take. Good luck!

NRBQ

Reaction score
I got a bad report card this marking period. Wish me luck. My parent is hard on my grades. My usually average is usually 90 but it probably went down cause of the mid terms.

Maybe you're spending too much time on MLP and should spend less time here and more time working on school related tasks. Nah, that's crazy hang out here as much as you can and be the best burger flipper you can be. Here's to the future! This joke will self destruct in 6 seconds.

venijake

Reaction score
I didn't do too good either. And my parents chewed me out for it too. The finals this year were just so fricking hard. I did fine on my quarter grades, but the finals grades weren't too good. Just tell them you'll do better next semester. That's all you can do.

GammyBird

Reaction score
I got a bad report card this marking period. Wish me luck. My parent is hard on my grades. My average is usually 90, but it probably went down because mid terms.
That shit happens occasionally, a bit more effort will put you back on top again.

NRBQ

Reaction score
I didn't do too good either. And my parents chewed me out for it too. The finals this year were just so fricking hard. I did fine on my quarter grades, but the finals grades weren't too good. Just tell them you'll do better next semester. That's all you can do.
It's well, you didn't do too well either. Stay in school.

venijake

Reaction score
It's well, you didn't do too well either. Stay in school.
Grammar is my downfall. But my highest final grade was in English, which was a 98% on an essay test. When I try in class I know most of the rules, but talking just casually I don't reference them. I guess it's just a force of habit.

GibsonRocker

Reaction score
They know how to take care of me, feed me, and shelter me. Authority sucks, but it's their house their rules. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.
I think there may be a few exceptions to that rule.

venijake

Reaction score
I think there may be a few exceptions to that rule.
Yes. But in my case, they are putting me through school, and a very good one at that. So I don't really think that disrespect is a way to answer them trying to take care of me and making sure I keep my life on track.

Latest Threads