Replica Les Pauls show em!!

ucsteve

Reaction score
I kinda have the same back. But no headstock logo or brand for mine. I’m trying to ID it...
yeah that looks fujigen possibly too, maybe mid 70s judging by the squared heel and headstock. This was the facotry making the Ibanez copies at the time I think. Nice gun

Routine

Reaction score
Squared heel? (Sorry English is not my native language).
You mean it’s a nice guitar. Ibanez copies were known to be pretty good, right?

ucsteve

Reaction score
Squared heel? (Sorry English is not my native language).
You mean it’s a nice guitar. Ibanez copies were known to be pretty good, right?
the end of the fretboard is rounded, they stopped that in 74-75 i think? Yeah, the Ibannez were the real "lawsuit" guitars
sadie 5.jpg

Routine

Reaction score
So you’re was made in the early 70s’ right?
The position of your pickguard is pretty unusual.
Do you know anything about your pickups?

ucsteve

Reaction score
So you’re was made in the early 70s’ right?
The position of your pickguard is pretty unusual.
Do you know anything about your pickups?
Yeah mine is somehwere between 71-74 i gather, looking at old catalogs of the Ibanez's at the time. Seems to match up pretty good to those. I dont know much about the p/u's, other than Im pretty sure they are fakebuckers. I plan to switch em out eventuallty. just havent gotten around to it yet

Routine

Reaction score
Yeah mine is somehwere between 71-74 i gather, looking at old catalogs of the Ibanez's at the time. Seems to match up pretty good to those. I dont know much about the p/u's, other than Im pretty sure they are fakebuckers. I plan to switch em out eventuallty. just havent gotten around to it yet
Fakebuckers are those fake humbuckers wired as single coils, right?

ucsteve

Reaction score
Which ones?
not sure....trying not to think about it and spend more money ha. I am of the mind to maybe try HB in the neck and maybe keep the single coil in the bridge. I kinda like it

ucsteve

Reaction score
at the moment im infatuated with the Bloodburst I got this week. But I play terrible music on guitar still. I just really started picking them up the last couple years since I wound up being a tech. Ive been a drummer my whole life. But now I must admit, i love guitars alot, and eventually Ill get better heh
Les Pauls t- tu.jpg

Latest Threads