Replica Les Pauls show em!!

Slowhand4289

Reaction score
What's everybody's thoughts on a certain builder with the initials BAB out of Atlanta?

valvetoneman

Reaction score
This junior is nearly ready to fly the nest, checking is started and more will get done over the next couple of weeks, nothing junior about that finish either, it'll be a great guitar, just over 7lb, fretboard will get aged last
IMG_20191109_173635_240.jpg

kingsxman

Reaction score
Sweet! Let us know
Here's my new replica. Originally from a builder in hotlanta. I picked it up used from another guy who's got a few of these same guitars. Overall workmanship is super. Weight is a bit much at over 9 lbs but the tone is really really good. I had a buddy bring over his italian job (which is the best guitar I've ever played) with over the pond pickups. This was really close. Needs a good setup as it has some dead spots but I believe that can be dialed out by my luthier. Dont know if these "normally" come with Kluson bridges but this one did..and it was crap. Put on a faber and the guitar came to life.
Real spragues and what I think are older florence pickups.

Attachments

ucsteve

Reaction score
I have 2 now, the "Bloodburst" being aquired this week. The "Del Monte" is what I am pretty sure to be a 71-73ish Fujigen made.
Les Pauls tu- tu.jpg

Routine

Reaction score
I recently bought this made in Japan Les Paul replica. The fact is a do not know anything about it. The old identification thread has me thinking it is a Mastumoku made guitar.
Anyone knows anything about these logo-less small diamond headstock black beauty replica ?
FCD72620-98C9-4CA9-890E-118468A08987.jpeg

Latest Threads