Repairing a broken cigar

cjpeck

Reaction score
m, I tell you this< I can induce LSD flashbacks with my cigar, my band does drugs+drink, they still are not half as high a
s I am from one cigar. I used to get nauseous, no more, I huff and puff....then....you know.
last time I was in Scotland we had a night off and decided to stay in Glasgow and travel in the morning. Got shitfaced at the Horseshoe (i think. it's kinda blurry) and went to check out the bass player's buddy's band at some juke joint with REALLY sticky floors. So sticky the fiddle player's shoe came off...
Anyways, the band is going on break and wraps up with "we're going ootside to huff n puff then we're coming back inside to blow the house down...blahblahbblahblahblah..."

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
" Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the adherence of idle minds and minor tyrants". Field Marshal Lord Slim.
c, I do know this, but between you and I my one rule was EXCESS....luckily, I'm only half-human ,,,thus HEAVY booze+drug abuse only burned me out from 1993-2011---then like the Phoenix--Holy Heck, my mind can do magic....i can remember EVERYTHING....yup...now----

Rule 1. No cutting-Mrs. FEZZ hates that
#2- no LSD
#3-no booze
#4- no WHORES
#5- no peyote
#6- no soda
#7- no fast food
#8-

I must do this...or I'll become a PROBLEM......

Things allowed- Marital SEX+ R+R+ ice cream once monthly+ Coffee only 16-20 0z+ Kadem Grape Juice....this is key- black seed oil.....SEE? So many sins are still available.....

Plus, I can bleed if it is an "accident."

mtgguitar

Reaction score
c, I do know this, but between you and I my one rule was EXCESS....luckily, I'm only half-human ,,,thus HEAVY booze+drug abuse only burned me out from 1993-2011---then like the Phoenix--Holy Heck, my mind can do magic....i can remember EVERYTHING....yup...now----

Rule 1. No cutting-Mrs. FEZZ hates that

Plus, I can bleed if it is an "accident."
What do you mean by cutting?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
What do you mean by cutting?
m, my favorite "trick" was "blading" my forehead ala Ric Flair-I just really liked doing it, very funny prank. But, I did it once to "scare" Mrs. FEZZ and she "flipped." So.....no more "jokes", not real happy about this.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
cj, look what you did, we hi-jacked m's thread. Where were we? Cigars.....