Repair shops in Toronto??

Drewcifer

Reaction score
Wasn't sure which forum to put this in so I put it here. Anyone in Toronto? Was just wondering if there is what shops do you recommend taking a guitar into for some basic repairs? I took my flying v into Allegro music to fix an electronics issue I have been having, and they called back after 2 weeks saying there was no problem with the electronics that they could find, but when I got it back, the problem was still there.
The problem first arose after getting it back from Long & McQuade, so I'd like to avoid them, plus I ahd to wait a month for my guitar to be ready there.

Anyone in Toronto know a good place that isn't too expensive, with a decent turn around time (in other words, not 12th fret) ?

S_G_D

Reaction score
There it's guitar techs listed on kijiji from time to time in the gta. One i saw a few days ago said he did amps as well so electronics shouldn't be an issue. Anything I've ever needed done i did myself so i really have no idea who is good and who isn't. Sorry i can't help you more.

Posted from Mylespaul.com App for Android

S_G_D

Reaction score
Just trying to help man. Really any shop should be able to do it. It's electronics how hard could it new for any tech with 1/4 a brain.Call a couple up and ask what their turn around time is. Simple.

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
The best guy i know is in Burlington, is that too far away for you ??

Drewcifer

Reaction score
Just trying to help man. Really any shop should be able to do it. It's electronics how hard could it new for any tech with 1/4 a brain.Call a couple up and ask what their turn around time is. Simple.

Apparently it was too hard for the last place I took it lol

S_G_D

Reaction score
Sorry got pissy for no real reason there. Hope you get your issue sorted.

hamptonbay

Reaction score
Good Post! There are many technicians which provide best services such as hardware and software upgrades, installation of accessories.

Drewcifer

Reaction score
"Dave's world of fun stuff" responded immediately on youtube with an e-mail address. Has not responded to my e-mail yet.

Trying MCAN's guy.

Bruiser74

Reaction score
Freddy G
Niagra Region I believe, but as good as they come.

Reactions: Who

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
I am in Burlington and looking for a good guitar tech. I know this message was posted 8 years ago but thought I would ask
Sorry to say that this guy had heart issues come up and he's no longer in the game as far as i know. I heard Gear Music in Oakville does nice work, but i have no 1st hand experience with them.

Latest Threads