Rep. David Wu is bat guano crazy

mtgguitar

Reaction score

1. Wu essentially admitted to attempting to rape his ex-girlfriend in 1976.

2. In the closing weeks of his 2010 campaign, Wu's behavior — which somehow involved a weird string of e-mails containing photos of Wu dressed in a tiger suit — became so erratic that staffers tried convince him to seek psychiatric help, and kept him hidden during the final days before the election.

3. The Oregonian reported Friday July 22 2011 that a young woman left a distraught message with Wu's Portland office accusing him of what the newspaper described as "aggressive and unwanted sexual behavior." The woman, who was 18 at the time of the incident, is the daughter of one of Wu's longtime friends, who is a campaign contributor.

Rep. David Wu, D-Ore., to resign amid sex scandal - On Politics - USATODAY.com

David Wu Is Taking His Tiger Suit and Going Home -- Daily Intel

mtgguitar

Reaction score
We do not expect much of our elected officials but this guy makes the rest of them appear normal.

He's going through a divorce, what a surprise.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know what they were thinking up there, except maybe, "We're tired of California having a monopoly on fruitcakes."

cherokee

Reaction score
Nothing any political person does anymore shocks me...they are all crazy...and before I say this I am about the biggest right winger there is...but say this was before a holloween party or something.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Nothing any political person does anymore shocks me...they are all crazy...and before I say this I am about the biggest right winger there is...but say this was before a holloween party or something.
Either that, or he has a tragic combination of a furry fetish and piss-poor taste.

bscenefilms

Premium Member
Reaction score
Title reminded me of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUAK7t3Lf8s]‪"You'll have to answer to the Coca-Cola company"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

purevilpleasure

Reaction score
Oh come on now......I doubt I'm the only one on here that has ever dressed up like spiderman on a webcam with a ninja in the background chopping up watermelons with a sword as some children are throwing long darts at passing cars.

I don't see the whole issue with the tiger suit.

mtgguitar

Reaction score
What a coincidence! Tiger Wood fired his caddie last week. Davy Wu would be a perfect replacement. He could wear his tiger suit on the course. Everyone would know who he caddied for.:thumb:

WooooHooooo!:dude:

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
... Hell .. Pelosi is calling for an investigation .. so this guy must be really wacked ..

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well you all don't have to worry he is going to resign here a few days and Oregon will hold a special election to replace like they did Bob Packwood.