Remembering Lost friends

HeartString

>>>RSIYH<<<
Reaction score
One of the members posted about Tommy Bolin today and it reminded me of a lost friend. He was big in the mgmt side of the business and had clients like James Taylor, Eric Clapton, Crosby, Stills and Nash and the like but he was just a friend to me and I'm a nobody. I met him through my best friend even today and we became fast friends. His apt in NYC was packed with albums that he would get before their release. He looked like Woody Allen and had a sense of humor that was pretty cutting and raw but he was small of stature. We had a ton of fun in the 5 short years we hung together. He passed with Stevie Ray but his memory will live on forever. Love you RB. Miss you man.

six-string

Reaction score
too many friends gone now to count.
good of you to take a moment to remember.

lunchmeat

Reaction score
Lost a friend the other night, well more of an acquaintance really. I worked with him a few years ago and went church with him. He was a writer and at the time I was into writing a lot too. We would share stuff every morning on our commute that we had written the night before and discuss it thru the day. I haven't seen him in a long time but it was shocking to get the news. He was in a car accident, 39 is way to young. They buried him today.

Latest Threads