"Remember, you're almost 40!"

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
I remember 40.My sister sent 40 pink flamigos to be set up on my front lawn.yup.took 'em all down.all 40.bitch.
Read that too quick, thought you wrote "40 pink amigos"

Would've been a really weird thing to do if you ask me.

BigJim

Reaction score
Under an assumed name, burner phone and fake ID. Even then I'd be watching my back.....
Not going to rewatch, but he was the nutty one in this clip, you could sense that she wasn't digging him from the get go, and he looks like the kinda guy that can't deal with rejection.

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not going to rewatch, but he was the nutty one in this clip, you could sense that she wasn't digging him from the get go, and he looks like the kinda guy that can't deal with rejection.
That's what I was thinkin' also.

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
Absolutely, it's not like he's new to the concept of the show. He knows what's about. It's not gonna be a knitting contest to find the best husband, she's gonna have you strip down and show your abs and flex.

I think he was deliberately there to make himself famous by doing that.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
Hey watch your words!
It's not because a woman offers herself to 25 guys that she's automatically a whore.

:naughty:

Although...
:hmm:

Is there money involved?
:laugh2:
Attention whoring is not about being a whore. It's about getting attention. I hope you get that part.
:wave:

Last edited:

Latest Threads