Reissue's VS Heritage.....

Haprom

Reaction score
That Aging Look's Fantastic. Hell The Whole Guitar Look's Amazing...It is Not What I Expected...

landguitar

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really nice looking aging and top. I have never even seen one of these. Impressive looks-wise for sure, and I can see why some would not like the headstock. Not appealing to me, but not horrible. Obviously can't copy Gibson exactly....many have the same problem!

zdoggie

Reaction score
different thats for sure, I 'm glad that there is possibly some competition for gibson
zdog

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its important that its Edwin Wilson heading the project. He didn't deserve what Henry handed him

tspoon5150

Reaction score
Really nice looking aging and top. I have never even seen one of these. Impressive looks-wise for sure, and I can see why some would not like the headstock. Not appealing to me, but not horrible. Obviously can't copy Gibson exactly....many have the same problem!
If you copy Gibson, you will receive a nice letter from Gibson that says cease or decease. No offense.
Just ask some of the builders that tried and failed.
Glad I had Preb make my Gil before he got a letter.
Kind of funny that Gibson made a run of Slash’s Artist Series AFD, copy of a copy, but that is o.k..
Don’t mess with Gibson’s trademark headstock or
a copy builder will receive a letter from Gibson’s Lawyers.

To the OP, beautiful guitar, congrats.

Last edited:

Latest Threads