red tide

K.O.M.A.

Reaction score
I caught this large Sheephead out a Anacapa Island last week.

Is that blood from the gaff or dies that thing have a red stripe? I've caught a ton of sheepshead here in Florida but they're just striped like a zebra

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
...I hear TX is cool in the summers....so go there....

:cool2:
That's a falsehood usually told by Frenchies! It's very dangerous down here, hurricanes and tornadoes everywhere and everyone is riding horses and shooting guns....plus we have flying roaches and mosquitoes as big as 737s. People should stay away until it calms down a bit.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Until further notice or the second coming of Coach Paul Bear Bryant, The South from coastal GA all the way through TX is SHUT..... Stay out!

They're hit in TX rat now with six or eight hurricanes and hundreds of tornados.... Skeeters, roachie bugs, grasshoppers, and such are huge and so bad the Texas Rangers are all on horseback shooting anywhere and everywhere trying to kill em off... They've eaten 90% of the livestock already.... Looks like cow zombies....poor cows dragging their ownselves along by their front feet cause their back half is done et up by bugs... It's bad out there.... They ate part of the Alamo.....

We done lost touch with Louisiana.... They won't answer the phone so the asteroids may have took em out... Dunno about Mississipi yet... Can't find the number...

Stay away.... Go on over to Cali, it's only a half hour or so farther....just stay away from GA all the way over through TX....

Take I-70 out of St Louis and keep driving west.... Free coffee and doughnuts in CA..... Better hurry.....

We're SHUT....

pnuggett

Reaction score
UPDATE: Until further notice or the second coming of Coach Paul Bear Bryant, The South from coastal GA all the way through TX is SHUT..... Stay out!

They're hit in TX rat now with six or eight hurricanes and hundreds of tornados.... Skeeters, roachie bugs, grasshoppers, and such are huge and so bad the Texas Rangers are all on horseback shooting anywhere and everywhere trying to kill em off... They've eaten 90% of the livestock already.... Looks like cow zombies....poor cows dragging their ownselves along by their front feet cause their back half is done et up by bugs... It's bad out there.... They ate part of the Alamo.....

We done lost touch with Louisiana.... They won't answer the phone so the asteroids may have took em out... Dunno about Mississipi yet... Can't find the number...

Stay away.... Go on over to Cali, it's only a half hour or so farther....just stay away from GA all the way over through TX....

Take I-70 out of St Louis and keep driving west.... Free coffee and doughnuts in CA..... Better hurry.....

We're SHUT....
There's a bunch coming in the back door.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
ours used to look like that until the red tide and nuclear wastes got ahold of them.
A Sheephead recently caught off the coast of Okuma, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan. Not a big seller at Japanese open-air fish markets .

fish.jpg

Side Burns

#==€@)
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like during the last 100 years?

No, it can't be that!
When you dump anything into the sea, it disappears!
That's the whole point of dumping it into the sea!
You see?
You sea?
Yea Good thing all that BP oil disappeared in the gulf.

I don’t see any oil?

redcoats1976

Reaction score
quote"weve been working on this for 6 weeks before we knew it was a problem."why?because they knew it was going to be a problem and still procrastinated and then had to take the quick,cheap way out.why was big phosphate allowed to store huge amounts of nutient laden water for years to begin with? im no genius,only a year of college,but when i saw what they were doing i said"wait 2 months,theres going to be another red tide".i would continue my rant,but politics would come into it.im not touching the 3rd rail...

Latest Threads