Rectangular Gibson Les Paul Cases?

GibsonMarshallGuy

Reaction score
Ya those cases look great. However, I absolutely HATE gigging them. those cases are so big they always are annoying to transport.

Niloy63

Reaction score
Ya those cases look great. However, I absolutely HATE gigging them. those cases are so big they always are annoying to transport.

You're spot on. Big ol' Bertha of a case for sure, but I think the guitar sits more purty in the square case (in my humble opinion, of course)! :thumb:

Niloy63

Reaction score
Ya it's a really nice case. I like mine too..
I've been considering selling my form-fitting case that came with the LP. Did you do the same, or did you save it for gigging since the rectangular case is so much bigger?

Another question for you (I hope you don't mind)... when you close your case, does the mouth completely close? Or is there a slight opening on the side of the body? I have to give it a slight push to get the case down all the way. I don't have to force it, but it requires a little extra push. Is this okay for the guitar?

geddy

Reaction score
I like rectangular cases but they're a pain to transport. My LP fits in the boot of my car. My Firebird case barely fits in the car at all.

Niloy63

Reaction score
I like rectangular cases but they're a pain to transport. My LP fits in the boot of my car. My Firebird case barely fits in the car at all.

I can see how the bulkyness could be an issue for sure. But it seems that the rectangular cases give more protection.

circusboy28

Reaction score
I doubt that it's been modded to fit a Les Paul - why would you bother?

bol316

Reaction score
Does anyone know any non-rectangular fits for this guitar? Would be appreciated. Thanks!

Latest Threads