Reason Some YouTube Players Stay on YouTube

cjpeck

Reaction score
He’s like that scene in Dumb and Dumber where Jim Carey asks if you want to hear the most annoying noise in the world, only he’s not a noise, he’s a person.
The sad thing is that is exactly what I thought; that he was acting annoying on purpose like Jim Carey in "Dumb and Dumber".

James R

Reaction score
The sad thing is that is exactly what I thought; that he was acting annoying on purpose like Jim Carey in "Dumb and Dumber".
Agreed.
It’s like he was trying to figure out a way to stand out among the plethora of YouTube guitarists, but he chose the worst possible way to do so.
Admittedly, if that was his plan - it worked, he definitely stands out, it’s just for all the wrong reasons.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
And don’t get me started on Trogly’s fashion sense!

I like the Trogster but we need to get him a fashion makeover.

EndGame00

Reaction score
Got tired by his unfunny videos.... All of them.

outlawten5

Reaction score
I watch Carl Brown a lot. Good lessons and to the point. Steve Stine is good too. Ben Eller is good as well but most of his lessons are over my head. The "Shut up and play" channel is informative but he talks to much. But not gibberish like this kid

Meatwad

Reaction score
Ya know that scene from The Walking Dead where Neegan bashes Glen's head in?

I wanna see a remake with this kid instead.
STFU.

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
Every psychologist knows that the ONLY way to deal with your anxiety or fear is to face it....not run away or be sheltered from it. And we are raising a generation that gets sheltered from things that upset them.
T R U T H

Sheltering from it or making excuses is the biggest mistake.

Harry Rollins is a big hero of mine.
I really admire this guy.
I actually just learned about him this past year. From MLP no less.
I've still haven't listened to Black Flag yet. I'm really surprised that I haven't even heard of Black Flag TBH.

I've watched his 'stand up". Not sure if its meant as strictly comedy.
But he talks about his 'anxiety' without ever calling it anxiety.
He goes on about facing 'his fears' head on.
Massively.
Not at all like I did.
I actually found his 'stand up' quite inspiring.

I wish 20 year old me could have heard what he has to say.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't like planes, I don't like flying, and I don't like heights. And every time I get on a plane I'm pretty much convinced I'm going to die and I'm walking onto my death machine. When I leave the house for the airport there's a part of me that thinks I'll never see the house again.
I see you on every flight that I take. I know exactly how you feel. I get to see it firsthand.

Hard for me to rationalize. I am 180 degrees opposite. I love flying. I took lessons back in school and completed 2 solo flights (shirt tail clipping and all). It's awesome!

I hate the airlines, other passengers, crew, TSA, parking, boarding, de-planing, the actual commercial airplane, delays, IROPS, and everything that goes along with the most horrible consumer expierience on the planet: Commercial Air Travel.

But, the flying... oh, yea. Love that. Earphones on with something great to takeoffs (best part of flight), perhaps switching to something more mellow so I can sleep on longer flights, then back to a good "landing song".

It's during TO & Landing that I see the terror in your face. Sorry, I know it sucks balls for you.

rich85

Reaction score
I honestly can't handle anymore excuses from anybody in life unless it is followed by how they are going to overcome or deal with it

Otherwise get the fuck out of my life. Or off my screen. Whatever.

rich85

Reaction score
Turned off his video when he had sold his sob story video off to a mobile game app 2 minutes in.

Fuck off you absolute idiot.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
I see you on every flight that I take. I know exactly how you feel. I get to see it firsthand.

Hard for me to rationalize. I am 180 degrees opposite. I love flying. I took lessons back in school and completed 2 solo flights (shirt tail clipping and all). It's awesome!

I hate the airlines, other passengers, crew, TSA, parking, boarding, de-planing, the actual commercial airplane, delays, IROPS, and everything that goes along with the most horrible consumer expierience on the planet: Commercial Air Travel.

But, the flying... oh, yea. Love that. Earphones on with something great to takeoffs (best part of flight), perhaps switching to something more mellow so I can sleep on longer flights, then back to a good "landing song".

It's during TO & Landing that I see the terror in your face. Sorry, I know it sucks balls for you.
Takeoffs are a fucking blast!! I love it, that acceleration is impressive. I really like when I get a super agressive pilot, a guy that was probably a warthog or fighter jock that really pulls that nose up hard. Fun stuff if you ask me. But then again, I like roller coasters and fast cars too

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
For me it would be Dave Simpson. The man plays incredibly on Youtube.

He is a member of a small band, but the music they play is not the same as what he does on his Youtube channel. I don't think it has much to do with him having stage fright, he says he really wants to play in front of people, but if you dig into his videos, he also talks about the black dog and how he fights it on a daily basis, and you can see it in his eyes...

I first came across his channel when my brother was suggesting I get a Strat shaped guitar. Needless to say, this video made me order a Squier Bullet Strat that same evening. And the one I got is as good as he says (however the second one I ordered is not as good)...

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
I don't like planes, I don't like flying, and I don't like heights. And every time I get on a plane I'm pretty much convinced I'm going to die and I'm walking onto my death machine. When I leave the house for the airport there's a part of me that thinks I'll never see the house again.
You and me both, you and me both... I simply don't fly, cannot stand it.

I am fortunate to live in a part of the world where trains are a very viable form of transport.