Reason Some YouTube Players Stay on YouTube

Guvnor513

Reaction score
it might just be a case of me being an asshole, but I'm so sick of hearing people talk about, "muh anxiety." Suddenly (seemingly) everyone in the past few years has anxiety and can't function as a human being. ... and half of them want weed prescriptions for 'their anxiety.. :rolleyes:

makes me want to be like that Cobra Kai scene where he throws the kids inhaler away.

"You can leave your asthma, and your peanut allergies, and all that other made up bullshit outside."
I feel somewhat the same way in that I question how much is "anxiety", as in a mental health issue, and how much is 'I'm really nervous about this big, important thing I have coming up.' Worry and nerves are normal. It would be worrisome if he DIDN'T have some apprehension about going on tour and playing for live audiences for the first time.

rhstranger

Reaction score
My secret weapon (besides just being as practiced and prepared as possible) is Imodium AD. Seriously, it settles the stomach and everything else is pretty easy after that.
Can totally relate. Have had anxiety issues for decades. I especially have never been comfortable as a frontman, but have been doing solo acoustic shows for around 7 years. Imodium is my best friend pretty much every single gig. Controls the gassiness if I have a few beers too. LOL

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Can totally relate. Have had anxiety issues for decades. I especially have never been comfortable as a frontman, but have been doing solo acoustic shows for around 7 years. Imodium is my best friend pretty much every single gig. Controls the gassiness if I have a few beers too. LOL
For me it's not even that I get anxious or have much stage fright, but occasionally I get a little. I have a really sensitive stomach (my doctor has been doing some tests trying to find a root cause) and certain foods really set it off, amusement park rides, etc. I can get nauseous or have stomach pain that makes me want to just lie down for a while, so for me I take Imodium AD and it really settles it down and I don't have to worry about it acting up. Honestly worrying about whether my stomach might start acting up at a gig was most of my anxiety problem, which then usually made it act up!

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
Stevie T round 2, he played with Dragon Force, but...

I'll give him credit for calling out his own live fail.

Last edited:

Chango Malo

Mending my ways
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
StevieT is annoying AF and the most punchable face on youtube for the past handful of years, but this dude is trying as hard as he can to take over first place

he has something like 30 channels on youtube now, all the same format, written by the same peeps, shot the same way, and edited identically. And he's plain fucking wrong with most of his 'facts' I have a lot of historical channels tagged on youtube so every time this joker starts a new channel I have to block him again. He's figured out that there's a 'don't recommend' button and seems to think if he just keeps adding channels he'll get around the block people put on him. Or he thinks he's getting around the algorithm and getting his punchable face in front of more people.

Steve Turdberry is a douchbag, but at least you just have to block him once.

Posted after checking youtube and finding yet another channel with this jackwagon's face in the thumbnail.

YMMV.

TheX

I am NOT the father.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
StevieT is annoying AF and the most punchable face on youtube for the past handful of years, but this dude is trying as hard as he can to take over first place

he has something like 30 channels on youtube now, all the same format, written by the same peeps, shot the same way, and edited identically. And he's plain fucking wrong with most of his 'facts' I have a lot of historical channels tagged on youtube so every time this joker starts a new channel I have to block him again. He's figured out that there's a 'don't recommend' button and seems to think if he just keeps adding channels he'll get around the block people put on him. Or he thinks he's getting around the algorithm and getting his punchable face in front of more people.

Posted after checking youtube and finding yet another channel with this jackwagon's face in the thumbnail.

YMMV.
I loved his channel when I first found it...but he is too annoying for words these days.

Two thumbs down.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

YMMV.

I loved his channel when I first found it...but he is too annoying for words these days.

Two thumbs down.
Yep.
I actually subscribed to one of his earlier channels, but his fact checking started getting worse and worse, then started adding the new channels.

Chango Malo

Mending my ways
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
the worst 'fact' those history youboob channels throw out there is along the lines of "the P-51 was a garbage airplane until a British officer suggested sticking a RR Merlin in it". So much wrong with that theory; anyone throwing that out there hasn't done any research of primary sources and is probably just quoting wikipedia.

Latest Threads