Reason Some YouTube Players Stay on YouTube

Chango Malo

Reaction score
Funny this thread came back to life today.
Good ol' StevieT had his youtube channel hacked this morning by Chinese operators and set to broadcasting shills for bitcoin.

In other news:
Steve Teebaggy is still the most annoying punchable face on youtube.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
like when someone comes by a year and a half later and gets mad enough to pull the cock out of their mouth and gurgle up a stupid reply that amounts to...

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Kamen_Kaiju said:
it might just be a case of me being an asshole, but I'm so sick of hearing people talk about, "muh anxiety." Suddenly (seemingly) everyone in the past few years has anxiety and can't function as a human being. ... and half of them want weed prescriptions for 'their anxiety.. :rolleyes:

makes me want to be like that Cobra Kai scene where he throws the kids inhaler away.

I see the likes, but I thought you sounded like a real immature asshole who has not done any actual living. Because you don't agree with a thing doesn't mean you get to denigrate, and then denigrate others who have problems that you do not. Where is your funny video about snatching chemo out of a kids hand and throwing it away, or maybe the Klonopin for a veteran who has PTSD? I'll say it again, you sound like a real fucking loser douchebag asshole who has a lot to learn. Fuck you. Oh, and fuck you again.

Friday.

True to it's long, long legend.

Friday, people. Friday.

Go ahead and tune this guy up. :laugh2:

Last edited:

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
Saturday here, but Mal’s comments are probably truer today than they were when he wrote them.

Children and young adults are experiencing levels of anxiety unheard of in society at a time when people‘s lives, safety and standards of living are as high as they ever have been.

Plenty of research suggests it is attributable to a large part to excessive use of social media and non person to person communication.... all of which is user controllable.

Do I have sympathy for people who have anxiety? Tell me the cause and effect of their anxiety first, then I’ll answer. Of many people I know personally who complain of anxiety, most are the authors of their problem and also have the resources and wherewithall to solve the problem.

cheers.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Friday.

True to it's long, long legend.

Friday, people. Friday.

Go ahead and tune this guy up. :laugh2:
I was but it was deleted?

1620438099945.png

if you check my quote he quoted, look under the quote (inside the quote, because he typed his reply inside my quote,.. the mo-mo) you'll see why I said what I said.

:thumb:

1620438269854.png

that's why I suggested he go do something that's most likely anatomically impossible :laugh2:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just wanted some of the really bad stuff omitted.

But I have to admit, it was funny as hell. I'm glad you gave him what for.

momo is right.

Ah, fuck it. I'll fix it. :rofl:

Chango Malo

Reaction score
I see the likes, but I thought you sounded like a real immature asshole who has not done any actual living. Because you don't agree with a thing doesn't mean you get to denigrate, and then denigrate others who have problems that you do not. Where is your funny video about snatching chemo out of a kids hand and throwing it away, or maybe the Klonopin for a veteran who has PTSD? I'll say it again, you sound like a real fucking loser douchebag asshole who has a lot to learn. Fuck you. Oh, and fuck you again.

1620446296903.png

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
Anxiety...

My dad when I was a kid had a good cure for that

Me.. "Dad I have anxiety about getting in the water and learning how to swim"

Dad "No problem son"

Picks me up and tosses me in the water..

Yeah I learned how to doggie paddle real quick

No more anxiety about the water... fact you couldn't get me out of the water after that,,

JDThaddeus

Reaction score
People fear speaking in public more than death. It's very normal of him to have that extreme anxiety. Most people could not get on that stage because they're be too scared. So he's a normal person with normal fears and normal reactions to that fear.

I think we all need to remember that these are human beings and they do read these forums. You can make your point without being cruel to the guy.

I respect his honesty. And I do understand that anxiety is a chemical issue, not something you can just "wish away".

BUT it's also call "stage fright" and it's just something you have to overcome to get on stage. It's hard. We've all done it. Most of us have had "the shakes" when about to perform, and you either walk through it onto stage and calm down, or you just never get on stage again.

He chose, like many many people do, that playing live on stage is just too scary. That's actually very normal.

efstop

The dickens you say!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd rather play guitar and sing in front of people than give a speech. I'd still be nervous, but it's doable because I've done it a long time ago.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Anxiety? Facing an ANGRY drunk Philly bar.....we want Zep....

Then....No,you get FEZZ.

I love the excitement,shit or get off the pot,I'll defend FEZZBELT in broad daylight vs Ritchie Blackmore....I'd win...yes,I would.

Last edited:

JDThaddeus

Reaction score
Saturday here, but Mal’s comments are probably truer today than they were when he wrote them.

Children and young adults are experiencing levels of anxiety unheard of in society at a time when people‘s lives, safety and standards of living are as high as they ever have been.

Plenty of research suggests it is attributable to a large part to excessive use of social media and non person to person communication.... all of which is user controllable.

Do I have sympathy for people who have anxiety? Tell me the cause and effect of their anxiety first, then I’ll answer. Of many people I know personally who complain of anxiety, most are the authors of their problem and also have the resources and wherewithall to solve the problem.

cheers.
Truth! When I was getting divorced my doctor put me on Xanax. It was very hard to taper off of it. No doubt, I've been told that it's more addictive than heroin. I don't know about that, but I can say that it was easier to quit tobacco and alcohol than Xanax. People need to be careful with benzos. Withdrawal will kill you.

And, you are correct, have have eliminated many sources of my anxiety. One example was my monthly BILLS and living below my means. I keep my monthly bills very very low now and pay cash for everything. No more stress!

If I still get anxiety, nothing cure's it faster than a good hard sweaty workout.

I have compassion for people with anxiety. Anxiety is a biochemical imbalance. When your brain has that imbalance, your brain *looks* for a cause. Your brain then creates a cause, if necessary, to explain to explain your anxiety. But it's chemical. Even if you get rid of one stressful stimulus, your brain will find another reason why you have anxiety. So in that regard, it is a chemical disease, or affliction.

But you are certainly correct that over time you should be able to reduce the causes and find other cures, like EXERCISE, which cures almost every disease known to man but no one wants to do it.

ELPOwner

Reaction score
Because they have issues. Not bad issues, but enough to keep them out of bands and off of stages.
Over the years I’ve met incredible players that you hear about from someone, go meet them at their mom’s house invite them to jam, get blown away by their playing and it dies there. They just don’t want to, or can’t, think about being on stage.

But with the internet these people can now become famous, or even like the awkward kid down the street, make $60k doing game and movie reviews.

Here’s Stevie T telling his Dragon Force story.

Not knowing Stevie T, other than what videos I’ve seen from his YT channel: he strikes me a someone that is already being paid and managed to produce YT videos.

I haven’t explored his YT channel, nor do I care to.I doubt that Stevie T is doing much more than making a video to attract his sub to the channel.

Maggot_Brain

Reaction score
Truth! When I was getting divorced my doctor put me on Xanax. It was very hard to taper off of it. No doubt, I've been told that it's more addictive than heroin. I don't know about that, but I can say that it was easier to quit tobacco and alcohol than Xanax. People need to be careful with benzos. Withdrawal will kill you.

And, you are correct, have have eliminated many sources of my anxiety. One example was my monthly BILLS and living below my means. I keep my monthly bills very very low now and pay cash for everything. No more stress!

If I still get anxiety, nothing cure's it faster than a good hard sweaty workout.

I have compassion for people with anxiety. Anxiety is a biochemical imbalance. When your brain has that imbalance, your brain *looks* for a cause. Your brain then creates a cause, if necessary, to explain to explain your anxiety. But it's chemical. Even if you get rid of one stressful stimulus, your brain will find another reason why you have anxiety. So in that regard, it is a chemical disease, or affliction.

But you are certainly correct that over time you should be able to reduce the causes and find other cures, like EXERCISE, which cures almost every disease known to man but no one wants to do it.
Benzos are the only thing whose withdrawals can kill you. Opiates make you feel like you wanna die but Benzos will do it.

Not knowing Stevie T, other than what videos I’ve seen from his YT channel: he strikes me a someone that is already being paid and managed to produce YT videos.

I haven’t explored his YT channel, nor do I care to.I doubt that Stevie T is doing much more than making a video to attract his sub to the channel.
Oh he has a manager and all. Stevies been doing it for years at this point. It's been a career for him for multiple years by now.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Anxiety...

My dad when I was a kid had a good cure for that

Me.. "Dad I have anxiety about getting in the water and learning how to swim"

Dad "No problem son"

Picks me up and tosses me in the water..

Yeah I learned how to doggie paddle real quick

No more anxiety about the water... fact you couldn't get me out of the water after that,,
That’s how me and my brother learned too.
I used to have two brothers, but the pussy brother drowned.

Latest Threads