Reason Some YouTube Players Stay on YouTube

Chango Malo

Reaction score
Funny this thread came back to life today.
Good ol' StevieT had his youtube channel hacked this morning by Chinese operators and set to broadcasting shills for bitcoin.

In other news:
Steve Teebaggy is still the most annoying punchable face on youtube.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
like when someone comes by a year and a half later and gets mad enough to pull the cock out of their mouth and gurgle up a stupid reply that amounts to...

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Kamen_Kaiju said:
it might just be a case of me being an asshole, but I'm so sick of hearing people talk about, "muh anxiety." Suddenly (seemingly) everyone in the past few years has anxiety and can't function as a human being. ... and half of them want weed prescriptions for 'their anxiety.. :rolleyes:

makes me want to be like that Cobra Kai scene where he throws the kids inhaler away.

I see the likes, but I thought you sounded like a real immature asshole who has not done any actual living. Because you don't agree with a thing doesn't mean you get to denigrate, and then denigrate others who have problems that you do not. Where is your funny video about snatching chemo out of a kids hand and throwing it away, or maybe the Klonopin for a veteran who has PTSD? I'll say it again, you sound like a real fucking loser douchebag asshole who has a lot to learn. Fuck you. Oh, and fuck you again.

Friday.

True to it's long, long legend.

Friday, people. Friday.

Go ahead and tune this guy up. :laugh2:

Last edited:

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
Saturday here, but Mal’s comments are probably truer today than they were when he wrote them.

Children and young adults are experiencing levels of anxiety unheard of in society at a time when people‘s lives, safety and standards of living are as high as they ever have been.

Plenty of research suggests it is attributable to a large part to excessive use of social media and non person to person communication.... all of which is user controllable.

Do I have sympathy for people who have anxiety? Tell me the cause and effect of their anxiety first, then I’ll answer. Of many people I know personally who complain of anxiety, most are the authors of their problem and also have the resources and wherewithall to solve the problem.

cheers.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Friday.

True to it's long, long legend.

Friday, people. Friday.

Go ahead and tune this guy up. :laugh2:
I was but it was deleted?

1620438099945.png

if you check my quote he quoted, look under the quote (inside the quote, because he typed his reply inside my quote,.. the mo-mo) you'll see why I said what I said.

:thumb:

1620438269854.png

that's why I suggested he go do something that's most likely anatomically impossible :laugh2:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just wanted some of the really bad stuff omitted.

But I have to admit, it was funny as hell. I'm glad you gave him what for.

momo is right.

Ah, fuck it. I'll fix it. :rofl:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Maybe he's been stewing for 1.5 years, and finally worked up the courage to say something.

:laugh2:

Chango Malo

Reaction score
I see the likes, but I thought you sounded like a real immature asshole who has not done any actual living. Because you don't agree with a thing doesn't mean you get to denigrate, and then denigrate others who have problems that you do not. Where is your funny video about snatching chemo out of a kids hand and throwing it away, or maybe the Klonopin for a veteran who has PTSD? I'll say it again, you sound like a real fucking loser douchebag asshole who has a lot to learn. Fuck you. Oh, and fuck you again.

1620446296903.png

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anxiety...

My dad when I was a kid had a good cure for that

Me.. "Dad I have anxiety about getting in the water and learning how to swim"

Dad "No problem son"

Picks me up and tosses me in the water..

Yeah I learned how to doggie paddle real quick

No more anxiety about the water... fact you couldn't get me out of the water after that,,

Latest Threads