Raiders Coach Jon Gruden Resigns Over Racist, Homophobic, Misogynistic Emails

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
I wonder why Gruden is the only one catching hell, every email he sent there was someone on the other end..
What about them?

Wonder if they are going to release all of them to the public

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I wonder why Gruden is the only one catching hell, every email he sent there was someone on the other end..
What about them?

Maybe they don’t hate Gruden?
If someone I liked sent me an email with bad shit in it, I’d fire back and tell him not to put that shit in writing, go to church, start listening to blues or some shit. Then I’d tell him that we both need to delete these messages and I’d do it.
But someone whose job I want or I don’t like? :naughty:
The public can make up their own minds.

skydog

Reaction score
Why’s that?
I’ll admit that good comedy is hard to come by, but I don’t care about this or much anything else that isn’t my family or friends.
Everything else is just pixels.
Oh, I don’t know.…maybe the fact that you’ve posted over 20 times on the thread?! :)

PeteK

Reaction score
I was thinking about that too....so queer is an insult? I thought that's what the Q in LGBTQ was...maybe I was wrong and it actually stood for queef :dunno:
I say queer in the non gay slur usage all the time. Like if something is odd or weird. I say "that's a little queer".

PeteK

Reaction score
I think the LGB community wishes the TQ+ would just calm the fuck down. I wonder if I could add SN (Scottish-Norwegian) to the soup and be Pro-Tec-Ted without having to do anything weird to my weener or bottom hole.
Do I fill out a form or something?
I think it's sort of like how prospective gang members get "jumped in". But it's a bunch of L's and G's and B's T's doing butt stuff to you.

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
so you would cover it up, or expose it to the world...just depends on if you like the person or not?

That moral compass must have gotten too close to the poles on your last voyage?

:rofl:

at least you will admit it...most everyone else will just throw stones....

Maybe they don’t hate Gruden?
If someone I liked sent me an email with bad shit in it, I’d fire back and tell him not to put that shit in writing, go to church, start listening to blues or some shit. Then I’d tell him that we both need to delete these messages and I’d do it.
But someone whose job I want or I don’t like? :naughty:
The public can make up their own minds.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
so you would cover it up, or expose it to the world...just depends on if you like the person or not?

That moral compass must have gotten too close to the poles on your last voyage?

:rofl:

at least you will admit it...most everyone else will just throw stones....
Just the world we’re livin’ in.
And truthfully, I’m sure I wouldn’t actually do it. But sending those emails opens yourself up to that scenario.
Does that sound like a guy who knows strategy?

judson

Reaction score
this word crap has got to end......

gee why dont we go back to cave man times...."your ancestors beat and dragged women around by the hair...lets take down a monument"

Guden should claim he has tourette syndrome

or just tell everyone to fuck themselves

im out

:io:

Dave_W

Reaction score
What about them?

I read that the emails were sent to former Redskins VP Bruce Allen.

dc007

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fun fact, did you know that there are a certain class of gay dudes that take pride in not only being gay from birth, but they were born via c-section, so they have never touched a vagina? :laugh2:
A true badge of honor

Latest Threads