Radioactive water in Florida prompts evacuation

Olds442

Reaction score
Tampa proper ain't the south.

Ziller don't be jumping his ugly ass in Ocala area and up through S GA and SE AL.... Hell, the Cajuns will show up to help too... They ain't gonna sit back and miss out on a good ass whooping....
my brother told me, the more north you go in florida, the more south you get.

now i get it.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
my brother told me, the more north you go in florida, the more south you get.

now i get it.
Mazactly... You really have no clue to what extent... Away from coast in more Central above Orlando up into AL and GA, swooping over into S MS and parts of LA... Down a bit from Tuscy and over into MS and down ... Like a separate country... Everybody can understand everybody....mostly same/similar slang, etc...

You got something running rampant what needs killin'....they'll come help......

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
Water in the storage ponds at the Piney Point reservoir site is acidic but not radioactive, according to Florida Department of Environmental Protection Secretary Noah Valenstein.
"We are completing rigorous water quality sampling daily to support any future enforcement action," Valenstein said in a news release Saturday. "While this water meets most water quality standards for marine waters, there are elevated levels of nutrients and the water is acidic. However, the water is not radioactive."

rabidhamster

Reaction score
Water in the storage ponds at the Piney Point reservoir site is acidic but not radioactive, according to Florida Department of Environmental Protection Secretary Noah Valenstein.
"We are completing rigorous water quality sampling daily to support any future enforcement action," Valenstein said in a news release Saturday. "While this water meets most water quality standards for marine waters, there are elevated levels of nutrients and the water is acidic. However, the water is not radioactive."
I guess technically bananas are radioactive. Shame about all that heavy metal though.

Last edited:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here in the Mythical land we’d be more worried about where it’s mother might be...

;)

cheers.
Y'all just keep all of y'all's killer critters on your side of the Stargate...

Keep on and we'll send Bustin Jeeber, Nucklebutt, Trailer Hitch, and Maduhhnuh, through our Stargate and then blow it the hell up....

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Y'all just keep all of y'all's killer critters on your side of the Stargate...

Keep on and we'll send Bustin Jeeber, Nucklebutt, Trailer Hitch, and Maduhhnuh, through our Stargate and then blow it the hell up....
That’s gotta violate some convention somewhere.

danohat

Reaction score
Was this on the news of any kind? I don't believe it.

Latest Threads