R0 and R9 prices are the same for used or New ..WHY ????

West 8th ST NyC

Reaction score
Ive Been looking for a used R0 and noticed on reverb that used AND new prices are 6500 ....WHY would anyone buy a 2008 or 2015 for the price of a new one ?.....am i missing something ?

shark

Reaction score
kind of like going to the gas station where all the cashier knows in english is $2.49

Subterfuge

Reaction score
ask 6500 and take 4500 good luck to the clowns ...

el84ster

Reaction score
Used prices lately are insane, on all kinds of things. Due to staff shortages and delivery problems.
Also reverb seems to be the haven of insane asking prices.

mjross

Reaction score
Yeah, this is all fine and good but as someone that has been known to buy a few guitars, you don’t have a lot of options In the current environment. You can get on a dealer backorder list and wait for months (I’ve been waiting on a Gibson case for over a half year) like I’m currently doing or pull the trigger on a site like Reverb.

You know what the item is worth, if the seller does not know that, move along. Too many deals out there to mess with someone that thinks he has the Holy Grail. Many of these “Holy Grail” items have been for sale for a LONG time, they will eventually get the idea, or not! I just hope that this is a passing thing!

Luboy

Reaction score
reverb is the worst way to buy a guitar, most of the time.

Latest Threads