R+R and Self Destruction

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim Cobain Fezz here at the chipped. Very few GREATS survive R+R, the ones that do usually fake it. I was weaned on DESTRUCTO Rock. Creem Magazine had tons of decadent photos:

Alice Cooper laying in a garbage dump LOADED
A "puffy" Moon w/ model gal draping him the night he died
sKYNYRD drunk +bloodied
Iggy cut and JUNKED,,,,,,looking like a moron

I laughed hard. I was used to gore. I attended 'rassling matches<before JOKE HOGAN< The main-events were blood-baths. They were grande. I experienced the JOY again w/ ECW rassling-93-97. I drank with the rasslers after the matches. They hung at local hole. They were cool. Women threw themselves at them. The blood congealing on their foreheads.:wow: No mamby pamby metrosexuals. Real men<Real blood............ this is not a rassling thread, this is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

R+R and Self Destruction

I was a fan of theatre ROCK. KISS led me to ZEP+ COOP+IG. Larger than life R+R. No health drinks. BOOZE+PILLS+GROUPIES. I can't stand healthy rockers. Quit. R+R is about flames burning down. This "ROCK" nowadays is skim ROCK. Clean veins and rested flesh. I'm talking about the BIG BOYS, the hungry rockers are still riding the roads, they burn-out before they make it.

I decided to form a band in '91. My writing career was dead. Why not R+R? I was depressed since 1980, may as well "act out". I loved Nirvana,still do. Did Kurt play "poor me"? Yes, why not? Vulnerability is a good tool. Metallica+co KILLED theatre. Look at me= Mr. TUFFGUY, I hate image. Sure you do DOPE Hetfield. Anti-pose is a pose. Tee shirt and jeans stage attire? Thanks for the visuals DOPE ROCKER. Looking like a car-mechanic is cool.:wave:

Kurt eventually pulled the trigger. Many got the HOLIER THAN THOUS. He has a kid,how selfish. What would have been better? A slow heroin death? He took things to the logical end. I have suffered from MANIC DEPRESSION. You are drugged with negativity. High on self-destruction. Fools on the high horse talk junk,wait till you get the blues , see how strong you are.

ART is pose. The pose becomes reality. Destructo Rock is a thing of the past. Too many cameras around. Labels want feelgood. I'm glad Justin Bieb is getting antsy. He is young+RICH+talented. Tear it up. Half-butt rebellion is boring. I pray IGGY will retire soon. Happy +safe IGGY is pathetic. People forget what R+R is all about. GREAT R+R bristles. It is scary. Leaving it ALL on the floor. Tomorrow is for bankers, tonight is for pleasure. Would I go see Joe Bonnamassa? No thanks,no pathos there.

I know many will say,
"Joe B. SMOKES!"
You pay to see him. I would rather watch the HISTORY channel. The "sanitized" RockStar is boring. Dave "NICEGUY" Grohl really annoys me. I have heard people say his DADDYROCK is stronger than Nirvana. Dave grinning from ear to ear. Aw Shucks, I'm a cuddly rocker.

There is a fine line between ENERGY+PARODY. Is IGGY really hyped? Hard to tell these days. In the MAD/BAD 70's the blood told the tale. I prefer PERFORMANCE R+R. I would rather see a pin-eyed Ig carving himself up for the GODS OF R+R. I know I'm in the minority. Nowadays people want consistent R+R. 67% is ALL they want. No blood,no drugs, no ART.

We are ALL cliche's. DESTRUCTO rock is predictable. Blood on the tracks. I just prefer gutsy performances. I won't go to concerts anymore< I'm going to see Black Flag in June<that will be my final show. I know the difference between MEAN & LEAN. I saw many CRAP R+R shows,I LOVED them.

Lemmy no-showing at City Gardens was FANTASTIC. Nice drunken battles in the parking lot.

Fear goose-stepping ,inciting a skinhead brawl.

Tad confronting nazis with his Sg as ALLLLL HELL BROKE LOOSE:wow:

This will NEVER happen again. The audience is DOPED on technology. You can't fight w/ a cell in your hand. I have been trying to ignite the local R+R scene. Waste of my time. I quit. Passion and mayhem are things of the past. I have played 7 shows in the last 5 years. I was really good,but the DANGER was gone. I'm tame now. I played solid R+R and told jokes. My last show annoyed the HECK out of me. Old +young drunks texting+talking on their phones. Sports on the Tv next to my amp. Why bother?

I was breaking up razor-blades. I was placing them in my pickcase. My next show was going to have IMPACT. Real blood. Mrs. Fezz asked me what I was doing.

"I'm getting ready for my next gig. Those dopes won't ignore me."
"Why give them your blood?"

She was right. Why indeed? I think the audience are dopes,why give them ANYTHING?

"Your right. I'm done. These are not my times. I'm glad you got to see my music played live. I'm concentrating on writing now."

Mrs. Fezz is happy,she doesn't like DESTRUCTO Tim. I'm working on a HIGH ART presentation. Poetry+Humour and maybe 5 minutes of FUZZ guitar. I have a razor hidden in my sharkskin jacket. I will see how the audience responds to my poetry. They may get some "bloody" poetry:laugh2::laugh2:

Tim CobainFezz sits at the chipped. Hype makes him happy. R+R?POETRY?PERFORMANCE ART? All require suspension of disbelief. He pours some WHOLE milk,no 2% for him. CobainFezz is HARDCORE:wow:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-UkymYyjQw]Kurt Cobain Tribute w/Lucinda Williams' "Little Rock Star" - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Go FOOS. Three guitars are cuddly. Kid-friendly R+R? Uggggghhhhhhhhhh. I'm drinking some more WHOLE milk. I feel dangerous.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28KH9YiJ9DI]Cactus Jack ECW Promo (Cane Dewey) - YouTube[/ame]

Ace1432

Reaction score
BANG BANG

tim we have to talk ECW one day. i love classic ECW.

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
Serious post Great Successor. I feel your pain. I dreamed about GG last night. He played bite it you scum on an SG and his guitar player played a mandolin. Weird thing was that he was not hung lik a tic tac in my dream. he had a horse shlong. :laugh2:

I woke up in a sweat panicking. Realized what I had just witnessed and fell back into a deep REM sleep. Thanks GG. We miss you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmPig8Zkxvo]GG Allin - Fuck Authority - YouTube[/ame]

Lp2057

:dude:

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
.. I think the dosage level of your medication is about ,,, as good as it gets ..

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
Just don't go all J.G. Thirlwell on us , please.

I sat through a private performance of his in the mid 80s, where he stopped to sit down and have a drink of water. He then proceeded to string a broken guitar string through his arm and then through his cheek and followed it through his eyebrow, all while singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" . . He pulled it out in one swift motion and stood up shouting " I am GOD ! " and then laughed for 5 minutes straight.

After half an hour break he returned as if nothing happened and played another set. Years later he ends up doing remixes for Nine Inch Nails on Further Down The Spiral. . . go figure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awVNkMBSsjE]Self Destruction Final - Nine Inch Nails - Halo 10 - Further Down The Spiral - 1995 US - YouTube[/ame]

great artist, but tortured soul to the extreme, J.G. spent most of his energy banging up against too many walls.

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
.. walls shmalls ..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbiPDSxFgd8]The Doors - Break On Through (To the Other Side) - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
BANG BANG

tim we have to talk ECW one day. i love classic ECW.
Ace, ECW was UNREAL, Low-Budget but it had JUICE. Memories.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Ruh0ewBVo]Barbra Streisand - HD STEREO - Memory - CC for lyrics - YouTube[/ame]
Serious post Great Successor. I feel your pain. I dreamed about GG last night. He played bite it you scum on an SG and his guitar player played a mandolin. Weird thing was that he was not hung lik a tic tac in my dream. he had a horse shlong. :laugh2:

I woke up in a sweat panicking. Realized what I had just witnessed and fell back into a deep REM sleep. Thanks GG. We miss you.

GG Allin - **** Authority - YouTube

Lp2057

:dude:
Lp, Give me goons. Why not? It's all free.
He's focused, right?
M, I'm scattered,THANK YE GODS!
.. I think the dosage level of your medication is about ,,, as good as it gets ..
Blackie on MLP again, pounding out vids. Good work. Level is perfect. Lucid+ fLowing poetry<a machine< yup:laugh2:
Just don't go all J.G. Thirlwell on us , please.

I sat through a private performance of his in the mid 80s, where he stopped to sit down and have a drink of water. He then proceeded to string a broken guitar string through his arm and then through his cheek and followed it through his eyebrow, all while singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" . . He pulled it out in one swift motion and stood up shouting " I am GOD ! " and then laughed for 5 minutes straight.

After half an hour break he returned as if nothing happened and played another set. Years later he ends up doing remixes for Nine Inch Nails on Further Down The Spiral. . . go figure.

Self Destruction Final - Nine Inch Nails - Halo 10 - Further Down The Spiral - 1995 US - YouTube

great artist, but tortured soul to the extreme, J.G. spent most of his energy banging up against too many walls.

Art, that sounds OK, I like cocky humour ala Andy Kaufman. Audience/readers are my toys. I want to twist them. Give awful shows, then shine, then cry WHINE WHINEY WHINE. Sour grapes rule.

Groove Toad

Banned
Reaction score
keith-richards-coors-456-102610.jpg

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Lol @ "daddy rock"

Btw.....city Gardens? In Trenton?

twst, I was told no kids EVER, they would be INSANE:shock: I have nothing against kids+daddies,just keep your little fantasies out of my face,I could care less,I have "adult" hobbies=conjuring+training for BLUNDERS+++++

R+R should have REAL edge,not yipppppeee Dave Grohl is so approachable.

yES, CITY GARDENS TRENTON MAKES THE WORLD TAKES NJ! Love that place.

Latest Threads